Disney Magic Kingdoms

Has anyone noticed they are missing/losing items, specifically, roses? Earlier today I had 8/8 roses needed to level up Beast and Cogsworth. I leveled up Beast and then went to check what else I needed for Cogsworth and he was down to 0/8 roses. I thought I had noticed my counts being off before, but this time I took specific note of it to be sure. I sent in a service ticket, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone else noticed anything like this.

Has anyone noticed they are missing/losing items, specifically, roses? Earlier today I had 8/8 roses needed to level up Beast and Cogsworth. I leveled up Beast and then went to check what else I needed for Cogsworth and he was down to 0/8 roses. I thought I had noticed my counts being off before, but this time I took specific note of it to be sure. I sent in a service ticket, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone else noticed anything like this.
What level did you level Beast up to?

When I looked at the character leveling requirements, it shows if I have an extra roses (e.g., right now it says I need 5 roses for the Beast and I currently have 9...so it shows 9/5 under the rose icon). All of the characters show "9" first, then the number needed for them to level. My guess is it took all 8 of the roses you had to level the Beast.

When I looked at the character leveling requirements, it shows if I have an extra roses (e.g., right now it says I need 5 roses for the Beast and I currently have 9...so it shows 9/5 under the rose icon). All of the characters show "9" first, then the number needed for them to level. My guess is it took all 8 of the roses you had to level the Beast.

Yes, it took all 8 for Beast, but Cogsworth's should have still been there, right? Maybe I wasn't clear in my post. Cogsworth and Beast both had 8/8 roses and after I leveled up Beast, they were both down to 0/8.

Yes, it took all 8 for Beast, but Cogsworth's should have still been there, right? Maybe I wasn't clear in my post. Cogsworth and Beast both had 8/8 roses and after I leveled up Beast, they were both down to 0/8.

I think you are misinterpreting the display. Those numbers are not independent, they are shared. If it shows 8/8 in the character screen, you've only got 8. It will shows something like 10/8 if you have more. However, the pop-up notifications do not display that way - they won't show more items than are required, even if you have more.

I think the point both figment and I were making is that there is one 'pool' of roses - all seven characters in this event will be pulling from the same batch of roses. So, the eight roses you used on Beast also diminished the available supply for all of the other characters, including the eight you had for Cogsworth. In order to have enough roses for both of them to level up, you would have needed 8 roses plus however many for Cogsworth the next level needs - so, Beast would have shown 13/8, for example, and Cogsworth 13/5, just as an example.

This is true for all sets of characters throughout the game, like the red Mickey balloons for al the Mickey and Friends characters, or whatever the first item is for each of the other groups of characters.

I think the point both figment and I were making is that there is one 'pool' of roses - all seven characters in this event will be pulling from the same batch of roses. So, the eight roses you used on Beast also diminished the available supply for all of the other characters, including the eight you had for Cogsworth. In order to have enough roses for both of them to level up, you would have needed 8 roses plus however many for Cogsworth the next level needs - so, Beast would have shown 13/8, for example, and Cogsworth 13/5, just as an example.

This is true for all sets of characters throughout the game, like the red Mickey balloons for al the Mickey and Friends characters, or whatever the first item is for each of the other groups of characters.

Hmmm... ok. I never noticed the characters sharing the pool of common items before. I guess most of them come so frequently (I have more TS balls and Mickey balloons than I will ever need, lol) that I haven't noticed the numbers dropping for other characters as I leveled one up. The roses are more noticeable because they are so hard to come by. Ugh. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Mrs. Potts drops have been awful for me, only have her to lvl 3 so far. Beast & Cogsworth at 6 and Lumiere, Chip & Dale all at 5. Trying to focus on the Striking Gold event; if i crack the top 10, i'll have enough gems to unlock Chip.

Hmmm... ok. I never noticed the characters sharing the pool of common items before. I guess most of them come so frequently (I have more TS balls and Mickey balloons than I will ever need, lol) that I haven't noticed the numbers dropping for other characters as I leveled one up. The roses are more noticeable because they are so hard to come by. Ugh. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Yes, it's definitely a shared pool. And you are right, those Mickey balloons are easy to come by; I have no trouble getting them to level up Chip and Dale now. But the roses - UGH!!!! This is why I was complaining about how hard they are to come by. I think I spent most of yesterday just getting roses and now I'm down to only 2 today. :(

I still seem to be the odd one out, but once again like the Snowgies, I like the strategy behind the roses. It really does take the game to the next level. To make sure that you are balancing out the characters who need to get rose items, and those to get character tokens. And, I'm not having any issues, I have Beast ready for level 6 and Lumiere, Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts all ready to level to 5. Holding them there until time to welcome Belle and Chip.

Mrs. Potts drops have been awful for me, only have her to lvl 3 so far. Beast & Cogsworth at 6 and Lumiere, Chip & Dale all at 5. Trying to focus on the Striking Gold event; if i crack the top 10, i'll have enough gems to unlock Chip.

Yes! Mrs. Potts is the challenge! Not many options to get her tokens, honestly most of mine have come via chests.

I still seem to be the odd one out, but once again like the Snowgies, I like the strategy behind the roses. It really does take the game to the next level. To make sure that you are balancing out the characters who need to get rose items, and those to get character tokens. And, I'm not having any issues, I have Beast ready for level 6 and Lumiere, Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts all ready to level to 5. Holding them there until time to welcome Belle and Chip.

Yes! Mrs. Potts is the challenge! Not many options to get her tokens, honestly most of mine have come via chests.
I think I fall somewhere in the middle group. I enjoy the hour long tasks at work, since I can only check the game before work, at lunch, and then after I get home from work. When I have free time at night and on the weekend, I want to get as many as I can, so I'm irritated they don't drop faster! Right now my strategy is to get bags and strings only in my free time, and then token drops overnight and during the four hours before and after lunch at work.
I agree on Mrs Potts. I've only gotten her sugar bowls from the silver chests, and the teapot ears (which totally look like tiny china elephants) from bronze chests or beast's 1 hours quest instead of a bag.

Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, and Dale are all level 5, Chip is level 6. While Chip & Dale don't neccessarily help with the event, the characters that earn their tokens don't earn BATB tokens, so it is no skin off my back to be working on both...until the event ends and I have nothing to do. but waiting hasn't ever been my strong suit soooo :)

Dammit last night and now again tonight I forgot about Mickey's 12 hour task and sent him off for a 4 hour task for overnight. I've been relying on him for bags during the day so wanted to have him do the 12 hour task overnight.

Can anyone tell me what the 12 hour task triggers? I already have the Welcome Belle quest, so it doesn't seem like it would hurt to wait until tomorrow night to send Mickey off for the 12 hour quest. (Assuming I can actually remember to send him! Sheesh!)

I wish I had not spent my Gems on her. She seems like more work.

Dammit last night and now again tonight I forgot about Mickey's 12 hour task and sent him off for a 4 hour task for overnight. I've been relying on him for bags during the day so wanted to have him do the 12 hour task overnight.

Can anyone tell me what the 12 hour task triggers? I already have the Welcome Belle quest, so it doesn't seem like it would hurt to wait until tomorrow night to send Mickey off for the 12 hour quest. (Assuming I can actually remember to send him! Sheesh!)

It didn't trigger anything that I remember. I think you'd be fine to send him off tonight.

It doesn't trigger anything from what I can tell. I already had the Welcome Belle task before Mickey had finished his 12 hours task (I waited so he could keep getting the rose items)

I already have the Welcome Belle task so now (I got that about 12 hours ago) so I'm just working on levelling up characters. I'll buy Chip once he's available as I bought Mrs. Potts.

I have the Beast and Cogsworth ready for level 6, and Lumiere and Mrs Potts ready for level 5 but with the pain the roses have been to get I might wait until I welcome Belle to level them up. Or just level up the Beast his tokens haven't been difficult to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter