Disney Magic Kingdoms

So upsetting to me that it appears that I've lost my progress. Updated, started the event. Game kept on freezing on me. I've never had any issues with fresh installing before. Did the same this time, installed the updates, load the game and see that I'm back to level 1. Prior to that I was level 38, had most of my characters at level 9 or 10. I had thought I had it synced to both Game Center and face book. I'll have to go home and see how are back it was since I played on my iPad but that's been probably 2-3 weeks ago.

As it appears now I've lost probably 10 months of playing. I sent an email to GameLoft but I'm not expecting anything. If I can't recover it, I'm going to stop playing, can't see myself starting this back up from the beginning.

So upsetting to me that it appears that I've lost my progress. Updated, started the event. Game kept on freezing on me. I've never had any issues with fresh installing before. Did the same this time, installed the updates, load the game and see that I'm back to level 1. Prior to that I was level 38, had most of my characters at level 9 or 10. I had thought I had it synced to both Game Center and face book. I'll have to go home and see how are back it was since I played on my iPad but that's been probably 2-3 weeks ago.

As it appears now I've lost probably 10 months of playing. I sent an email to GameLoft but I'm not expecting anything. If I can't recover it, I'm going to stop playing, can't see myself starting this back up from the beginning.
Hopefully they do come through for you! I've found their tech support has been pretty top notch so far.

How frustrating! Sorry

Gosh, I started 20 minutes earlier than when it was "supposed" to come out and I only have about 2,000 shields right now and have about 30 minutes left on Mickey's Holiday costume...I need to find a better game plan to get more shields or hope that I get the glitch (a girl can dream hahaha) Hopefully I won't be running down to the last minute for this event like I was for the NBC event!

i have about 30 mins left until he is done the one that produces Olaf ears, should it have happened already, or do i need to wait it out? haha
Nothin' - Booooooo
Oh rats, you two. That was my glitch! Every time I click on Sarge, his tasks end immediately. I already completed all of Minnie's green fabric, thanks to the glitch.

On the other hand, I just opened three bronze chests at once and they all contained... magic. No fabric, no carrots. I don't NEED any more magic, as you can see.
Screenshot_20161208-140310.jpg

Oh rats, you two. That was my glitch! Every time I click on Sarge, his tasks end immediately. I already completed all of Minnie's green fabric, thanks to the glitch.

On the other hand, I just opened three bronze chests at once and they all contained... magic. No fabric, no carrots. I don't NEED any more magic, as you can see.
View attachment 209430
gettin real jealous of you glitch people! Olafs 6min quest is bugging the crap out of me but I don't want to spend gems to make Sarge go any faster so i can level Olaf up asap :/

gettin real jealous of you glitch people! Olafs 6min quest is bugging the crap out of me but I don't want to spend gems to make Sarge go any faster so i can level Olaf up asap :/
I've got Olaf at Level 2, but until I build the courtyard ice rink, I'm stuck sending the little annoying snowman on 6 minute quests. All for nothing.

Mickey's Costume:
- Mickey Gloves - 3 (Mickey and Friends parade float; Tinker Bell Find Lost Things; Hamm Rolling Ride; Goofy Visit Mickey's)
- Blue Fabric - 2 (Chests; Mickey Dance a Jig; Donald Scare Time; Elizabeth Swann Commission a Ship; Zero Sniffing About)
- Event shields - 500

Minnie's Costume:
- Minnie Bow - 50 (Daisy's Diner; Chests; Tangled parade float; Mickey Hang Out at Home; Roz Sushi Dinner; Sully Laugh It Up; Hamm Space Pig; Goofy Attend a Show; EVE Ride on Astro Orbiters)
- Blue Fabric - 35 (Chests; Mickey Dance a Jig; Donald Scare Time; Elizabeth Swann Commission a Ship; Zero Sniffing About)
- Green Dot Fabric - 35 (Chests; Mickey Dance a Jig; Sarge Check Space Traders)
- Event shields - 10,000
Thank you for posting this. I already took the characters out of their Halloween costumes (it IS December, after all), but now switched them back so I can keep working on fabric and tokens!

I've got Pete glitching for me. Can't complain I guess, but now I have all I need from him and he keeps finishing instantaneously.

I'm new to the game, just started about a week ago.

I was wondering if the Olaf package would be a good purchase, or do you think he might be some type of prize later on in the event? Also (based on your experiences with previous limited time events) how long do you think the sale price of his package will be at that price before it goes up? a day, a week, the entire event? I haven't spent any money on the game, and was really hoping not to, but I also don't want to miss out on characters that I won't be able to get at another time. Any suggestions you have would be much appreciated.

Just so you have some background on where I'm at in the game, I'm about to go into my battle with Pete (but I am saving the first 12 hour session for tonight when I go to bed in order to fully utilize my characters during the frozen event) so I don't have as many characters available or leveled up enough to complete various frozen related tasks.

btw, just a quick unrelated side rant: despite sending mickey 3 or 4 different times for a 6 hour event (visit the fun wheel), and sending Jesse and Woody at least 4 or 5 times on a combined 4 hour event (attend a toy meeting), I can not seem to get Sarge's ears to drop so I can level him up (to 2) to continue with that story line. So frustrating...

Last edited:
I just had a game freeze/crash which lost me 15-30 minutes of progress. Nothing compared to jypfoto's problem, but annoying nonetheless. I also had a platinum chest give me a wooden bench earlier... grrr.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the update, still fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter