Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hamm did a 4 hour task - collect chocolate coins and now bo peep and woody are doing a 4 hour Halloween dance

These tasks don't prompt "Welcome Sally". I haven't gotten these tasks yet, but I do have the welcome Sally task waiting for her.

These tasks don't prompt "Welcome Sally". I haven't gotten these tasks yet, but I do have the welcome Sally task waiting for her.

I have the Welcome Sally task but I also have received more tasks for Woody and Jessie. I'm still waiting for the Mr Hsmm and Bo Peep tasks.

Has anyone else found Daisy particularly useless since getting her costume? I've sent her out with Mickey 3 times for Donald fabric and gotten none. Sent her out 5 times for red fabric and gotten 1. Meanwhile, I welcomed goofy's costume in 1 day and he's already come back with red fabric 3 times!

I've got jack waiting to level up to 10, but can't because the chests were giving me his tokens, when I needed purple fabric, so everything is on hold until I get 8 more purple fabrics.

Daisy has been pretty good in collecting red fabrics for me. Bad luck? Too bad it's the purple fabrics that's slowing me down so Daisy's drop rate isn't affecting me too much.

Well just started playing again. Game seems to be glitchy for me as it says Goofy's costume should be unlocked but I go to check it out and it still says do more Halloween missions.

Also I see it says there should be 2 chests but I can only find 1.

I'm having the same problem with the chests. I've looked for two and can't find them anywhere.
They're are always there, just takes some hunting. Are you checking the full perimeter of the park? They are always in areas where people cannot walk. I have found them in behind Main Street, even in the very front corner of the game board. But I have never not found one.

They're are always there, just takes some hunting. Are you checking the full perimeter of the park? They are always in areas where people cannot walk. I have found them in behind Main Street, even in the very front corner of the game board. But I have never not found one.

Finally found my last one. Sucker popped up out of no where.

I've never not found one either but I have checked everywhere. I have found one which absolutely changed locations as it was sitting in the front of the main entrance. I know I looked there several times before. The chests will turn up.

I've just started levelling jack up to level 10 so he'll be finished before sally is available- forgot to look at how many coins he took (sorry). Zero is at level 7. Since bo peep and woody have finished their dance quest no other quests have popped up.

It costs 3,500 coins to upgrade Jack to level 10. :)

I know many people have posted that they are worried they can't build the broomstick graveyard. According to the list, you can't build that until you have welcomed Sally. There is a list in the app when you click on "This is Halloween" and then the second icon on the right is a check list. Click there to see the list of major tasks that need to be completed. That list is:

Dress to Scare: Get the Spooky Costume for Mickey
Halloween Fest: Build Jacks House
Welcome a Pumpkin King: Welcome Jack
Not THAT Scary: Take care of Oggies Bugs
Inspiration Strikes: Build Finklestein Tower
Goofy the Spooky: Get the Skeleton Goofy Costume
Halloween Fuel: Build the Candy Shop
Welcome a Creation: Welcome Sally
The Perfect Stage: Build the Broomstick Graveyard
The Scarer's Lair: Send Jack and Sally to take down Oggie in his Lair
Beating the Boogie Man: Send Jack and Sally to defeat Oggie in his Lair
Welcome a Boogie Man: Welcome Oggie Boogie.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for posting this - it is very helpful as I had the same question about the Broomstick Graveyard ... felt like I got that task for Jack a while ago so was annoying not to know the steps needed and why it wasn't available yet (when it said more "mickey tasks" but Mickey didn't have any tasks either to do)

Jack and Zero have all items to go to level 9. Not going to level up until Sally and Oogie are welcomed. I didn't think the fabrics fell to bad. Have all costumes but Donald's. Currently have 65K in wood coins.

I don't see any harm in unlocking the third spot. There are times when I have all three filled and a couple in waiting. Other times I'll have one chest or none at all. So it's a toss up.
I unlocked my third chest and wish I hadn't bothered. I don't seem to ever get enough chests these days to even begin to fill up what I have available. Save your gems, it's not worth it.

I know some people have different characters able to perform quests for items. The ones that are showing up for me are:

Bottles:
Mike: Submit Files
Zero: Checking out the Lab
Jack Skellington: Halloween Experiments
Tinkerbell: Find Lost Things
Mr. Hamm: Coin Collecter
Woody: Play the Claw
Chests

Sally Mickey Hat:
Jessie: Rustle Up Some Grub
Zero: Beg for a Treat
Jack Skellington: Try Spooky Treat
Haunted Mansion
Goofy: Try to Scare
Prince Charming: Jousting Practice
Chests
Nightmare Before Christmas Parade Float

We're not more than 10 minutes into the new annoying Raven event that drops 8 every ? min and the top spot has 13, ridiculous.

We're not more than 10 minutes into the new annoying Raven event that drops 8 every ? min and the top spot has 13, ridiculous.

According to my Dark Magic Tally, the highest score is 8 and I'm currently #1 (a short lived victory no doubt)? Are you still seeing 13 as the highest score?

According to my Dark Magic Tally, the highest score is 8 and I'm currently #1 (a short lived victory no doubt)? Are you still seeing 13 as the highest score?

I am seeing 15, via iPhone game
Shayshayk05... not sure how it's possible, especially if it's a 1 hour refresh like before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter