• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Cayman Islands and Castaway Cay

thanks all!!

We sailed 1/15/16-1/21/16. The day we left Miami was raining and then it let up (as you can see in the timelapse). It was still windy. The next sail day was sunny/hot. Cayman Islands day weather was great, sunny/hot. Sail day #2 was a bit chilly, cloudy, windy (good day to go on the waterslide though, no lines). Castaway Cay was high 60's but sunny. We ran the 5K so weather was good for that. Was pretty cold waiting for the waterslide on Castaway Cay but the water wasnt so bad. But if you were wet outside the water it was pretty cold from the wind. But overall not bad.

I loved this so much I teared up! I still have 340 days, 4 hours, 56 minutes and 51.. 50.. 49 seconds until we leave for ours!

ohmygosh... i totally teared up as your little people were looking up at the fireworks. such magic. :) this was wonderfully done! loved it! :) can't WAIT for ours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter