• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic 12/13/2015

The Fish extender groups were closed Nov 1. You are welcome to start a list with anyone there after. Also the rest of us may be found over on that "other" location. There are a lot of us. Feel free to email be. Fortheloveofdcl@gmail.com
Awww man. I just learned about this a few days ago. If anyone would like to set a fish extender up who was also too late. Please send me a message. I am so bummed we missed the deadline. Thanks

:boat:FYI I will be buying our candy offerings this weekend, if anyone wants to exchange, keep posting here. I think you need 10 posts to participate in a conversation.

Bobbi

I just found out about fish extenders yesterday :( total newbies here. Are there any fish extender groups open for the cruise ? :dog2::santa:

4 days!

If anyone is feeling left out, you need 10 posts here at least to participate in a conversation. Get the posts, send me a conversation, we can exchange a little something, if you would like. Activity on the Disboard had not been that great here, but it is fun to meet other Disboard people and participate in exchanges.

Bobbi

Thank you all who participated in the Candy Exchange! We enjoyed the treats a lot!

Also there were quite a few who pixie dusted us.....thank you all! It was a great cruise!

We enjoyed the Movie! How great that they showed it early!! We saw it in 3 D at 7PM!

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter