Disney luggage sale?

sheboz

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if you've seen any Disney themed luggage on sale? If you have Disney luggage where did you purchase it?

Only place we found was when we were at Port Orleans - French Quarter. Paid WAAAY too much for it but then again we bought WAAAY too many souvenirs on our first trip.

EDIT: We only "found" some there because we looked there...could be more. Will look for ya.

EDIT: Looks like Pottery Barn has some very cute luggage. https://www.google.com/#q=Disney+Luggage

You can also get covers that slip over your luggage. Do an Amazon search for luggage covers disney and you might see something you like.

American Tourister has a line of Disney luggage. You might find it on sale a a department story. IMO it's overpriced for what you're getting. Plus, I use my luggage to protect what's inside, so I'm not likely to pay a premium for a design that is going to get scratched or marked when I check the bag. You could do something like make decorate another suitcase. Buy a green suitcase and put a Tink luggage tag and some wings on it. Or a red one with a Minnie ears tag and a polka dot bow.

I know American Tourister brand is sold at Target, and they carry some of the Disney styles at least online. If you have a redcard you could save 5% plus they offer deal of travel from time to time (I think a few weeks ago they had 10 off 50 or something like that).

ebags has several of the american tourister disney bags. hard and soft. watch for coupons, don't forget ebates. buy one piece at a time to apply ebags rewards to the next bag.

I have the American Tourister bags - I ended up buying them on eBay, but it wasn't from a "Person", it was from Samsonite.

I bought DD the Minnie 21" soft sided carry on for $40.00 and DS the BB8 21" hard sided carry on for $56.00. Both from Lord & Taylor ordered today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter