Disney Looking for Chief Magic Official

when i took the test honestly i was a Mickey. I then started messing with the different combinations and found Mickey, Simba, Cinderella and Goofy so far. I have not been able to 'fail' the test and assume that is the point of the whole thing. :)

i took the test and got simba. then when i messed around i got "Captain Hook-Oh no! Dream CMO you are not!"

Hi all....I sent in my entry last night, but I kind of expected some sort of email form reply. Has anyone else sent theirs in, and did you get an email acknowledgement?

Thanks!
Anne

I sent mine in last night. I didn't get a confirmation e-mail, but it did have a bar indicating how much of the video was being sent, and when it was done I was forwarded to a screen that said something along the lines of "Thank you for entering."

Thanks so much for the info, I got the "thanks for entering screen" too, I feel much better now!

Good Luck!

Anne

Where is everyone getting the 50 MB requirement. I just read the rules again and it says 100 MB. Help?!

I went by the 100mb it said in the rules, but when you actually complete the application and get to the page to download it says only 50mb! After spending way too many hours on trying to get the size down, I was sooooo glad I had it down to 10! Fudge your way through the application and proceed to step 2 to see the requirements. You application isn't actually submitted until you download your video.
Good luck!

BTW- Mickey or Simba here- depending on my answers. ;)

Hi all...they have posted some of the videos (100 I think) on the disneycmo site. Mine is on there, look for the chubby lady in a gray jacket standing next to a full size cut out of captain jack!

Anne

Hmm...I don't see my wife's video on the list up there. Slightly worried about that. But wondering if since we uploaded on Sat. that they haven't gotten to it yet.

Mine isn't up there either- and I sent it the first day of the contest! Darn- I hope I wasn't disqualified in some way.
By the way- the rest are really good! I wonder how many are Disser's!
:dance3:

Hey, for all we know they might only be showing those no longer being considered ...guess we will just have to wait and see! (I'm not so good at waiting!)

when i took the test honestly i was a Mickey. I then started messing with the different combinations and found Mickey, Simba, Cinderella and Goofy so far. I have not been able to 'fail' the test and assume that is the point of the whole thing. :)

I took the test and was given the "Simba" result. I went back and selected every extreme answer to each question. The result was "Captain Hook" and they suggested I took pleasure of sword fights with people half my size and I should look else where for a job. Too funny.

Some them are really cute. Some are a bit too good if you all know what I mean. I realy like the one women who just talks of her love for Disney.Plain and simlpy, nothing fancy. I still have not uploaded one, I think I am scared of being not wanted for my dream job, and having my dream shattered. :guilty:

Krismom- Could I ask if your video is very different from the ones that are posted? Is there music in it? LuvsTink has me very paranoid now that maybe the ones that are posted really are out of the running (Thanks Tink!). I'm just curious if you have extra special effects or were extra creative and they are in fact trying to make the rest of us feel good by seeing our videos on the site. :confused3 :confused3
Thanks!!

Krismom- Could I ask if your video is very different from the ones that are posted? Is there music in it? LuvsTink has me very paranoid now that maybe the ones that are posted really are out of the running (Thanks Tink! ;) ). I'm just curious if you have extra special effects or were extra creative and they are in fact trying to make the rest of us feel good by seeing our videos on the site. :confused3 :confused3
Thanks!!

I think it's just the opposite... the ones they have posted are way too good to be "out of the running"! I think I may have goofed on mine by adding music- maybe since it's copyrighted in some way? I though it was good- oh well.:headache:

Krismom- In case you didn't know, the contest rules state that all entries with music will be automatically disqualified. Maybe you could do another with no music?

Tink- At this moment, if you hit "next" 9 times, I am the 2nd one from the right. Blonde hair, blue shirt, way fatter than I feel!! If this contest did nothing else for me, it got me started on a serious diet!! The wait until February 7 is going to almost kill me! I don't think I've ever wanted anything more, except for my kids!! Now, looking at some of the other videos, I keep thinking of everything I should have done differently. Oh well, it's been fun whether I make it any further or not. :goodvibes BTW, I really like your video!

Hmmm...my wife's is still not up there. She did not have music and the video was only 35M and 52 seconds long. I re-read the rules and I can't see where her submission would be automatically disqualified. She's freaking out.

Sabor- What format was your video in? Are you sure it went through?

Oh jeez... I'm so nervous it's ridiculous. Mine's the simple one, just me sitting there talking - you can see the fishtank in the background. I think it's on the second page of videos currently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter