Disney Limo Question

imwonderboy

Earning My Ears
We are slowly planning our November 2004 disney wedding and will be doing an intimate package with 13 guests. My question is with an intimate package does disney provide limo service (to and from the event) for all our guests or just the bride and groom?

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

You will have use of the limo for either 3 or 4 hours. I forget which it was exactly, but around that time frame. Your guests can use the limo as well, they can be picked up anywhere on Disney property (Downtown Disney resorts included). After the wedding, cake/champagne reception, and afternoon tea we were outside of the time frame for the limo (although you can choose to pay extra to extend the time) so we didn't use it to return to our resorts.

imwonderboy, i have a list of certain prices on this board. on it, you'll find the prices for disney's transportation for the wedding. i hope it is helpful to you. congrats by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter