DISNEY License Plate - does this car belong to you?

lsenquiz

DIS Veteran
I am sure this will and probably should be moved(wasn't sure where to put it). Last time we were in Florida we got in line to pay toll behind a car that had a Florida license plate that said DISNEY. It really amazed me. I am sooo jealous of whoever has this license plate.

My first thought was that we were behind ROBO:rotfl2:

disney license plate by Disneyalwaysn4ever, on Flickr

I've been wanting that one for where I live, but I doubt it's still available. Wish there was some way to check!

I've been wanting that one for where I live, but I doubt it's still available. Wish there was some way to check!

I can not image how someone from Florida would be able to get a license plate like that. I mean there is only one in the whole state right?

In California you can go on the DMV website and play with the personalized plates and it will tell you if it's available....

For all we know, that owner could have held that plate since (at least) the 1970's...wouldn't be surprising...

For all we know, that owner could have held that plate since (at least) the 1970's...wouldn't be surprising...

That is what I was thinking too. It had to be since personalized plates were invented.

one of mine

1001862k.jpg

In my hometown, the head honcho at our big company has a plate that says
FRUIT

Home of Fruit of the Loom

I thought I asked Robo once. He said he wasn't that close to WDW. He never said exactly where, but from what he said I didn't think he lived in Florida.

Our plates in Iowa on one veh are DSNYWRLD--you can get personalized plates if available.:thumbsup2

One time I saw on here someone posted they saw an Infiniti and its tag was

NBYOND

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter