• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Lego Mini figs are coming

My target was all out, toys r us all out and Walmart all out - Walmart had the empty box on the shelf. Do you think they will restock or is this it??

My target was all out, toys r us all out and Walmart all out - Walmart had the empty box on the shelf. Do you think they will restock or is this it??
It depends on how much the stores get in their shipments. I'm sure they'll restock this isn't a limited edition type thing.

Oh how cute -- I want one. Wish they weren't in blind packaging though! I always get the one figurine I don't want!

WOW -- I just went on the Lego site and they are completely sold out already!

DS got one last week with his allowance money and I told him he could get another in a 2 days when got his allowance again. When we went back to my local Target, all sold out. And they had at least 200 there the first time we went. So I went to all the other surrounding Targets / Walmarts / Toys R Us and only found them at one other retailer. Got 6 bags that I'll stash away for when he's good (or maybe really torture him and wait and put them in his stocking at Xmas time. Ha!).

I heard a rumor that if you go to the disney store you can trade your duplicate for a different one. That they have a whole drawer full behind the counter. Anyone hear any truth to that?

Just got my first ones todays! 2 Alices, 2 Mr. Incredibles, Daisy, Ursula, Syndrome and the Chershire Cat!!! :D

I have a thread about these on the Disneyland side of the boards, but if anyone is interested in trading (I have already successfully done this with another DISboarder) through the mail, I have an extra Alice, Alien, and Mr. Incredible I am willing to part with.

I'm mostly looking for Stitch, Buzz, Maleficent, and Cheshire Cat, but would also trade for Aladdin, Capt. Hook, or Syndrome (last and least, lol).

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Hey guys! We're in the world on Monday and wondered which stores have stocked the Lego minifigs ?! Is it just world of Disney and the Lego store in Disney springs or has some of the park shops had them too like mouse gears in Epcot?! I know they are hard to find but wondered if people could point me in the right direction! We are coming from the UK and most stores around here have sold out too :( I only have Mickey so far and want them all!! I realise there is a shopping app but it doesn't seem to work in the UK to help me plan...

TIA

Nick- they are available in the UK:) tesco and sainsburys sell them along with Disney stores and Lego stores... I'm assuming toys r us sell them
Too (but I've not been in!)

Edit- if you can find stock that is!!

Hey guys! We're in the world on Monday and wondered which stores have stocked the Lego minifigs ?! Is it just world of Disney and the Lego store in Disney springs or has some of the park shops had them too like mouse gears in Epcot?! I know they are hard to find but wondered if people could point me in the right direction! We are coming from the UK and most stores around here have sold out too :( I only have Mickey so far and want them all!! I realise there is a shopping app but it doesn't seem to work in the UK to help me plan...

TIA

Any luck yet? We were there two weeks ago for ten days. Didn't see them in a single store when we remembered to look. We didn't specifically check in every store though.

WDW isn't the place to go to get new consumer items...it never has been.

They would have them at the lego store if they get a shipment in.

I got a few there 3 weeks ago

Picked four up at the Lego store in Copenhagen airport - got an Aladdin, a Genie and two Hook's. I was doing so well until I opened the last packet and realised I got a duplicate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter