• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Lego Mini figs are coming

Do you think they will ever come out as a complete set? I really don't need/want two or three of each one.
If you want to buy it as a complete set and not as either the crate it comes in or as 18 packets that you've checked individually you're going to have to try and find it from a third party seller

For those wondering if Toys R Us has them, I went to my local Toys R Us and they told me they weren't coming out until "beginning of May." The lady probably saved my wallet a couple dollars

If you want to buy it as a complete set and not as either the crate it comes in or as 18 packets that you've checked individually you're going to have to try and find it from a third party seller

For those wondering if Toys R Us has them, I went to my local Toys R Us and they told me they weren't coming out until "beginning of May." The lady probably saved my wallet a couple dollars
Thanks for the info. How many are in a crate?

Thanks for the info. How many are in a crate?
There are 60 packs in a box. With the distribution of figures, a full box guarantees you three complete sets plus some extras. If you do a search online for lego minifigure feeling guides, you can usually find several pages with instructions for how to try and feel for each character through the blind bags. It takes some practice, but if you give it a try, you can probably put together a complete set with few or no duplicates.

I wound up finding them again today, this time at my local Walmart. They had two almost full boxes of them. I felt through the packages until I was able to find one I was pretty sure was Ursula. It was! Now I have Syndrome, Ursula, Maleficent, and Ariel.

If you are interested only in certain minifigs or wanting to gather a complete set without duplicates, learning to feel through the blind bags will be very helpful. Here's a link to a guy who does reviews of each minifig series and includes in his review of each minifig instructions for how to feel for it. Based on my own experience feeling for this new Disney set, his instructions are pretty good.
http://jaysbrickblog.com/2016/04/29/review-lego-disney-minifigures/

Oh no at first I was beyond excited about the minifigs then I realised how many I wanted! Then the castle.. Then the thought they will be selling them in grocery stores. So my wife will go hungry whilst I plough all my money like a hopeless gambler into getting the ones I want and just as they foreclose on our house I scream yes I got Pluto...

I decided it would be fun to give my kids a few minifigures each leading up to our August Disney vacation. Unfortunately, I waited to late to order them off lego.com today, and they were all sold out! I ended up getting 6 packs off ebay for $30, and then I was able to get 4 packs (their online limit) from toysrus.com. I was planning to get more, but it will still be fun, and I guess this is easier on my pocketbook! ::yes::

My target finally had them! I bought 4 bags. I tried to feel to guess what I was getting. Most all the bags felt really flat so I bought the bumpy ones. Got 1 Maleficient, 2 Ursalas and 1 Captain Hook. Was hoping for a Donald! Going to go back later in the week and get a couple more.

I bought five bags at Walmart, after spending about 15 minutes feeling up bags. Man, did I get some funny looks!

does anyone know where I can order a full box? (other than eBay)
DH wants a set plus a set each for his niece and nephew. We figured buying a complete box would be the easiest way to get them.

DH wants a set plus a set each for his niece and nephew. We figured buying a complete box would be the easiest way to get them.

Ebay, if anything. Lego stores limit to purchasing 18 individual packs. Several people tried to buy a case on Sunday and were denied over and over again.

My Toys R Us had complete boxes behind the customer service desk. Just asked for one and they sold me the entire box.

I work for Toys R Us...we have them now! Quite popular too. A couple people came in looking for a full box.

How much is a full box? I'm considering whether or not to do that or to try hunting them down. I won't mind duplicates here at all since there's not a character I don't like but I want to know how affordable it is

I spent over an hour on two separate days feeling bags and could not identify anything other than Donald. I bought 18 on the first day and ended up with 5 duplicates. I went back again and couldn't figure any of them out. I gave up and was leaving when one of the young workers got off work and he felt them for me and I got what I needed. The joy was stripped right out of that hunt!

Target doesn't have a limit, so you can buy as many as you like...even a full or nearly full box. Sometimes they just put the box on the shelf, but sometimes they unload a box (or 2 or 3) onto a hanging display. Just depends on the store. If you happen to catch when they've put a box out, you'd have no problem buying the whole box. Wal-Mart also typically just puts the boxes on the shelf and as far as I know also has no limit.

FYI, just back from a 10 day trip to the World. We didn't see them in a single gift shop. However, we didn't think to specifically check each and every one for them. But most times we looked and didn't see them. We did not ask though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter