Disney International Program Not What It Appears

Coldwarclassic

Earning My Ears
It has come to my attention that the IP program at Disney World is not what it is all cracked up to be. THe IP workers are treated very poorly by first line managers, that appear to be on a permanent cult like power trip. A ridiculous scheduling plan would appear to be in place, seniority based on not only arrival, but what letter ones first name begins with. New arrivals will be scheduled minimal shifts, and always the worst ones for around the first six months, and after rent, leaving nothing for food, exploited and destitute. The accomadation, owned by Coca Cola, cram up to three people in a small room, with up to six in a two bedroom box apartment, charge hugely exorbitant rent, conduct illegal search of premises, going through residents personal belongings with no over sight on a regular basis. If a person opens a window, you are evicted and fired, not allowed to have a bicycle. The complexes themselves, even the under 21 year of age complexes, are a complete festival of drunken overt sexual partying, with occasional threats of physical violence. Should anything untoward happen, the victim is further victimized and has to foot the relocation or temporary lodging bill. The actual work environment is hostile and very demeaning, with no recourse, the first line management take no notice of issues, will not move things up the line to upper management, treat the staff as expendable, and hand out infraction points willy nilly. The recruiters have a tendency to over recruit, and upon arrival, many staff are fired for trivial reasons, and left to fork out for a ticket home just because the recruiters have no clear idea of how it actually works. In fact I would charge that the Disney recruiters actually tell untruths, which become readily apparent on arrival.

Shame on you Disney, for this deplorable program, especially with the vulgar profits you make. This should be an experience of a lifetime, not an experience in servitude and bad treatment. I would caution anyone thinking about an IP program, to think thrice.

The staff refer to the DW parks as Mousewitz, Duckau, BuchenWalt, and Treblinka Bell for very good reasons.

8 rapes of IP staff in Disney housing this year, multiple incidents of violence and property destruction by the European groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter