Disney inspired Manicure-Pedicure pictures

happymomof1

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Just looking for a thread (or wanting to start one) with pics of our Disney inspired manicure and pedicures. Did a google search and saw the cutest red/white polka dot Minnie inspired nails and also saw some cute toes with Mickeyheads on them.

I go in a couple of months and would love to see what others have done. I am so excited about this now and in such a disney mood, I may have to give Disney nails a try before we even go! Ha!!:rotfl:

I remember seeing pictures in a thread once. I thought they were cute. I should give my daughter and I pedis before our trip in May. I bought a nail pen last year to do it, but I never got around too it.

I didn't see another thread, but if someone knows of one, I'll happily post there. In the meantime, I'd love to see/ hear your Disneyish mani-pedi ideas!

ef4de594.jpg
I did these all over my fingers and one on each big toe the other day when I was home sick and bored :lmao:

Very cool thread!!! I was thinking of having a Disney theme added to my nails at my next manicure or fill :) It will be really neat to see some for inspiration!!! :):):)

I saw some one once that had her toes painted red with white dots and I thought they were adorable! Im thinking about doing this for our Sept trip.. I dont think Id do my fingernails b/c I have pink and whites that are pretty expensive to keep up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter