Disney inspired makeup!! PLUS NEW HALLOWEEN IDEAS! Added 10/30!

:rolleyes: Wow, those are "incredible" make up applications! Of course it helps that you're BEAUTIFUL! If i had a close up that big you'd have to open a new thread called "Count the pores!" sad.

Looking forward to more faces! :flower3:

:rolleyes: Wow, those are "incredible" make up applications! Of course it helps that you're BEAUTIFUL! If i had a close up that big you'd have to open a new thread called "Count the pores!" sad.

Looking forward to more faces! :flower3:

Thanks travelmel!!! Hope you enjoy the next looks !

Hello Again Everyone !!!

We've finally done it again. Our theme this time ?

Monster's Inc. !!!!

disneyL0VE and I have created blogger accounts so the details of the work we did won't have to be posted here and you guys can choose to enjoy the pictures alone (or check 'em out at the blogspots later;) ).

Inspiration :
monsters_inc_pic_02.jpg

This was a Mike Wazowski "inspired" look, so it isn't TRUE to him. I took ideas and his color palette to create this look. The main things I wanted to express were his yellow spots on his underbelly, the "scaly" look, and overall color scheme. I hope you guys enjoy !!

DSC_1623.jpg

DSC_1646.jpg

DSC_1647.jpg

DSC_1650.jpg

If you want more background on how I did my look check out my blog !
http://www.jazziebabycakes.blogspot.com

Also take a look at my cousin's, disneyL0VE !
http://www.cupcakinlove.blogspot.com/

Thanks for taking a look everyone , and I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did! :goodvibes

Helloo there!

Finally! A new character inspired look ! My cousin who has already posted above did Mike Wazowski and I did Mike Sullivan aka Sulley. This was extremely fun to do! As my cousin already mention about our blogs, I will only post the finished product here on DISboards. If you would like more detailed information, please visit my blog. :goodvibes

Inspiration:
sulley.gif

My Take:

P7280254.jpg

P7280255.jpg

The way it fades into a babyblue/white then into my chin bone resembles his light colored stomach. :)

I hope you enjoy looking as much as we enjoyed doing it! :thumbsup2

I'm LOVING this!:goodvibes
My mom is a cosmetologist "retired" but is amazing with make-up. Maybe she can teach us how to do it that way my sister and I will have our make-up did for MTOTP. You going?

I'm LOVING this!:goodvibes
My mom is a cosmetologist "retired" but is amazing with make-up. Maybe she can teach us how to do it that way my sister and I will have our make-up did for MTOTP. You going?

How cool!
But be careful not to do a specific character type of make up like us when you go to MTOTP because you might get kicked out.

I'm not going, but my cousin is!

How cool!
But be careful not to do a specific character type of make up like us when you go to MTOTP because you might get kicked out.

I'm not going, but my cousin is!

Thats right :) I'm TOTALLY going, but I'm going as Violet. Who knows though, I might change my mind ;)

Gorgeous work! I especially love the tiny green sequins. Truly works of art, you both are sooo talented!! Keep posting more of your creations here! Love it!

Gorgeous work! I especially love the tiny green sequins. Truly works of art, you both are sooo talented!! Keep posting more of your creations here! Love it!

Thank you Cindy B Good! I love how it sparkles in the sun. Too bad I have no where to show it off ;)

Great job WasowskiLover and DisneyLOVE. I have loved all of your charater creations so far and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :thumbsup2

Great job WasowskiLover and DisneyLOVE. I have loved all of your charater creations so far and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :thumbsup2

Thank you DisneyLover4Ever! :goodvibes

I can't wait to do another look too ! Too bad its not very normal to go out with this kind of makeup. I walked my Aunt to her house (that is down the street) and my neighbor's friend looked at me like I was crazy HAHA :laughing:

Thank you Cindy B Good! You'll be sure to be seeing more of us on here soon :cool1:

Comments like these two (quoted) encourage us to do more! :cool1: :thumbsup2

Just to let you all know, wazowskiLOVER and I are planning to do Disney Princess Series of looks very soon. princess:

Soo, stay tuned for that!
:surfweb:

WOW! I just read through this thread. You girls are talented and great models too, I might add (I can say that without being all internet creepy, cause I'm a girl -- lol!)

My dd(11) and I can't wait to see the next princess inspired looks. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter