Disney Infinity 2.0 on Black Friday

I just bought the 2.0 Marvel starter pack at Game Stop yesterday for $54.99

Not as cheap as the BF deals, but it is DONE, which is worth the $15 or so dollars to me. :) :santa:

I got an email from toysrus stating that reward members can buy any Disney Infinity starter pack for $39.99. I sent my husband to the store to buy the Marvel starter pack and once they scanned his rewards card it rang up for $39.99.

Amy

Trying to buy online at TRU. Infinity marvel is listed at $39.99 but infinity 2.0 is regular price. Anybody having any luck buying the 2.0?

Trying to buy online at TRU. Infinity marvel is listed at $39.99 but infinity 2.0 is regular price. Anybody having any luck buying the 2.0?

I need the original character 2.0 version as well and was disappointed that it wasn't included at TRU. I'm hoping it will be part of Target's early sale that begins tomorrow. I plan to stay up and check online at midnight tonight.

The 2.0 sets are $39.99 in TRU today. I price matched @ target. I used a 10% off video software coupon. Then my red card and the total was $37.XX with tax.

We are on vacation this week and last and I am missing all the deals! By the time I see the posts it is sold out. :guilty:
I did have my DH stop in Naples yesterday on out way to Marco island and the target there had trap team in stock. So at least I have 1. Now to find Disney infinity...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter