• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney in December

goob9954

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow
What kind of things should I pack and which rides are better in cold and which rides are ok and which one's should we avoid?

Disney in December is very unpredictable. You may be able to wear shorts and a tshirt, or you may have to wear pants and a jacket. Check the 10-day forecast on weather.com right before you leave. I would avoid the water rides if it is chilly, unless you LIKE being cold and wet.;) I find Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to be fun in the cold.

Just have fun!

35 days until I arrive at Disneyworld!

Well I Usually Pack A Variety of clothes. like some short sleeve shirts, and some shorts. i'd also pack some long sleeve shirts and jeans for the night time. i hope that helps. :)

We pack
2 pants
2-3 shorts
3 tee shirts(4 for my younger sister)
2-3 hoodies
The under things(which is up to you on how many you pack)
I sometimes over pack and this is for an 10 day vacation. My mom does laundry so if you don't I'd suggest pack a little more.

Just don't go on any wet rides if the weather is cold. Other than that you can't go wrong.

Have a great trip!!!!!!

I just came back from WDW Sunday and it was cold at night. During the day it was normal though, sometimes you needed a sweatshirt. I would suggest going on any rides during the day and not going on water rides at night. Have a great trip :-)

ride-wise: it depends on what you like/mind. last year during thanksgiving break we went to AK and it was cold, and i rode kali river rapids 4 time straight (didn't even need to get off, there was hardly any line lol). i was freezing cold afterwards, though. lol.

clothes-wise: bring a little of everything; winter in florida is unpreditable, same with the weather.

It's been hot during the day, coldish in the morning/evening (cold is in the 60s to me, we've been having that and upper 50s).

I really think all the rides are great and you should try them at least once if you never have before.

I went in the end of October/start of November, and it was burning hot night and day.

It really surprised me, seeing how it was really cold when we left Georgia (where we're from). :confused3

hey... i went to disney for thanksgiving a few years ago, and it was really varied weather.. our first night there, we were freezing cold, and wanted winter jackets... you could actually see the steam rising from the pool at AKL... but then some of the days we actually went swimming. So i guess i would recommend taking clothes to layer.. (i.e. sweatshirts, t-shirts, etc.) also make sure you take like jeans and shorts, since some days might be cold, and others might be kinda warm... hope that helps :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter