Disney Hidden Worlds

Well, I'm about halfway through Brave so I guess I'll play for as long as possible. I wonder if they mean only the facebook gameplay will be halted although I highly doubt it, I can hold out hope though.

Well, I'm about halfway through Brave so I guess I'll play for as long as possible. I wonder if they mean only the facebook gameplay will be halted although I highly doubt it, I can hold out hope though.

I went on the Hidden World's forum and the announcement was on there as well, and at the top of the announcement it said that it is only Facebook that is going down, the apps will still be running. I was very happy when I saw that :goodvibes.

I went on the Hidden World's forum and the announcement was on there as well, and at the top of the announcement it said that it is only Facebook that is going down, the apps will still be running. I was very happy when I saw that :goodvibes.
Oh my god! Thanks so much for finding that out that makes me soooooooo happy!! Where are those forums at that you saw it posted? This is the only forum I've ever really found and connected with so I'd love to be able to connect with more people about this game.

I just made it to Snow White so I at least want to finish Snow and Peter Pan before the game goes down. I play on my phone occasionally but the small screen sometimes makes it difficult to find items (even when I zoom in). Guess I'm happy that it's not going away entirely.

What is the location of the forum that stated they are only deleting the fb ap?

I have been on that a few times, but play my iphone ap religiously! I'm waiting for new levels. I check daily and fulfill requests and send gifts, but I am at max level and points. :(

For some reason the game won't let me get Maurice's tools. I keep playing the snowman scene but never get the "clue". Anyone having similar issues?
Anyone can add me if they want, I'm at level 38. Playid4518229. For some reason I can't change my id, it just keeps loading.

Anyone can add me if they want, I'm at level 38. Playid4518229. For some reason I can't change my id, it just keeps loading.

I'm having the same issue of being unable to change my ID. I also can't see my whole ID, so if someone can help me out in figuring it out - that'd be super helpful. I've added everyone I could today who have listed there IDs in the most recent posts. My ID begins with: PlayID

I play as much as I am able (meaning when I have energy!)

Where exactly do you change your ID? I've been looking through the app and I've googled it, but nothing. I feel like I failed the internet!

That said, add me! PlayId18093

To change your id, you go to message center, click on invites, then community. Next to your id number, it says change. Mine just keeps loading, good luck!

To change your id, you go to message center, click on invites, then community. Next to your id number, it says change. Mine just keeps loading, good luck!

EDIT: I WAS in the same boat... My DHWid: robinmalue

I also have this lovely error that my "Request" button randomly goes away (to request Gifts and the like). If I uninstall and reinstall, I'm generally good to go from there! That seemed to also help my name change problem.

Yay looking forward to helping everyone out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter