• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Has Dates for MNSSHP (ONLY)

bytheblood

DIS Veteran
I just got off the phone with dining and I was told they have all of the MNSSHP dates, however they do not have MVMCP dates.

The lady read the dates really quickly from her memo to me, but I did not write them down because we are not interested in that particular event. She did say they do not have a date that they are going on sale yet. She mentioned speculation of May 8th, but nothing is confirmed.

UPDATE: Lots of confirmations that tickets for MHSSHP will go on-sale tomorrow (May 1st). Nothing on MVMCP still.

Interesting, and thank you for posting.

I had a similar discussion with a CM when I called about adding something to our reservation on Sunday night. She didn't offer dates (I didn't ask) but MNSSHP did come up in the conversation and I mentioned that I am just waiting for tickets to go on sale so we can fine tune our plans. She said speculation was May 1st, so I guess we sit and wait :hyper:

I hope the CM I spoke to was right - I really don't want to wait an extra week :lmao:

Today, I was told they would go on sale May 1st.

Can we purchase MNSSHP tix online, and if so, where on the Disney website?

I'm pretty sure you can...

Go to Disney's website ==> Price Your Vacation ==> Select Tickets ==> Select Find Prices

Once you are at the ticket section, go to the drop down under Browse Available Tickets. Select Other Tickets. MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets should be available for purchase here once they are released to the public. :goodvibes

I'm pretty sure you can...

Go to Disney's website ==> Price Your Vacation ==> Select Tickets ==> Select Find Prices

Once you are at the ticket section, go to the drop down under Browse Available Tickets. Select Other Tickets. MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets should be available for purchase here once they are released to the public. :goodvibes

Thank You

I just called and was told that the MNSSHP tickets go on sale tomorrow morning and that you will be able to buy them online. :cool1:

OK I tried to find them online or where they might be available online and I just cant find it...does anyone know how much the tickets will be this year or a phone number you can call to book them..and sorry one more can you use gift cards to purchase the tickets.

Thank you to those who have received confirmation about the tickets going on-sale tomorrow. I have updated my first post. Just trying to get the word out there for those who are planning to go.

Hope it is tomorrow as its one last part of our trip left to book, then just waiting on desert party booking opening

I just called and the CM told me that tickets should be available for sale in a couple hours.

SCRATCH THAT, I JUST BOT THEM FOR OCTOBER 25TH!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter