Disney had A LOT of those bubble guns.

Okay - well - I like to shake cans of coke and open them. It's FUN! It makes my day more fun. It's harmless, albeit annoying, but I will be having more fun. And that is what counts. If you get coke on you and don't want to, it's okay. Because it is fun for me. And it's only coke.

My kids had battery operated bubble blowers when they were young. They got to use them only in our yard. And - first blast onto someone else who didn't ask to be blasted - it got taken away.

That's a great price for those! We were at Disney a few weeks ago and there were lots of kids using them

Yes!! So, so many people had them during my last trip that we literally couldn't walk without bubbles hitting our faces or getting in our mouths.

Were they GUNS? because the reason all these are showing up at outlet stores is because Disney stopped selling "guns". They sell bubble "wands" which are still all over the parks. They look like this ...

819-zHc4iOL._AC_UL320_SR192,320_.jpg

48685-A1.jpg

Last edited:
I have never seen so many bubbles as we saw last month at WDW. I have no problem at all with them but, really they were everywhere!!! We were on a crowded bus one night heading back to the resort and a little boy on our bus had one. His mom had turned the bubble part off and he was trying to get it to make bubbles. Mom told him that bubble guns won't work inside ior on buses, it's Mickey Magic. Within a minute or two, kid figures out how to turn the gun back on. Yep bubble all over the bus but the smile on his face and the absolutely exhausted look of defeat on moms face was priceless!!!

Disney must have had a lot of those bubble guns cause I was just at my local Ollies Outlet (Cherry Hill, NJ) and they had plenty of the Disney Parks Buzz Lightyear bubble guns there. They even had Disney price of Orange on it still. They are also doing an extra 15% off the whole store until July 1st.

View attachment 247103

View attachment 247104

View attachment 247105

View attachment 247107

View attachment 247106

View attachment 247110

I just wanted to say Hi Neighbor! I'm right next door to Cherry Hill.

Too bad they put chips in the mugs, or he could be using an expired refillable mug, too! I guess we'll just have to give him a fake-jacket-wearing, untrained, incontinent, emotional support chihuahua instead. :rotfl:
He could still get free coffee with that expired mug, couldn't he?

I might have to check out our local Ollie's. my kids love the bubble guns.

I really didn't pay attention to what exactly they were, just know they were spitting bubbles out everywhere.....

Oh yeah, visited WDW and DL within the last two months and bubble town was in full effect. It wasn't just kids though, CM's selling the wands too. :)

The bubbles don't bother me. :confused3 Which is surprising because I'll admit, a lot of things can get under my skin. Let's not get into stopping in the middle of a walkway to have a conversation, or to figure out where you're going! Ugh!!! :furious: Pull over to the side!!!!!!! I'll take 3 billion bubbles and act like Bobby Brady lost in the laundry room over that.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter