• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gondolas

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/trav...gondolas-cable-cars-plans-20170418-story.html

What are your taking on this? I want to know if you can chose your gondola to ride. I want those hitchhiking ghosts to add into fear of heights factor. The ghosts want to make their quotas.

I sincerely doubt you get to choose your gondola. Unless you keep passing people in front of you (and the CMs allow that- which I doubt as well) it’ll be like other transportation- the one that shows at your time is the one you get.

We will ride them. Seems like a fun way to go. I am afraid of heights but have never had an issue in a gondola type ride before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter