Disney Gift Cards

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
I've noticed many of you use Disney GCs to pay for your meals. Is there anywhere besides the parks & DTD where you can choose the denomination? My sister's family wants GCs for Christmas to pay for a character meal, but I can only find set amounts that don't work for my situation. I prefer a $10 & $30 for each person, but would settle for all $40 on one card. If I must, I can drive over to WDW to get them, but I'd rather get them closer. TIA

PS: Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I can get GCs with an amount that low at the parks either. Anyone know the lowest amount they'll apply to a new GC?

Thanks, but it looks like they only have set denominations. Am I missing something? My problem is I need an amount other than $25, $50, etc. I really appreciate you trying to help. :)

I have seen them at different grocery stores in a blank amount that you decide on at check out. Our local Kroger has them and so does Meijer.
I guess it depends on where you live and what stores are in your area.
The Disney Store cards are sold in $25 increments online, however in store you may be able to put whatever you want on one. I'm sure that we have done both $40 and $60 in the past...

I have seen them at different grocery stores in a blank amount that you decide on at check out. Our local Kroger has them and so does Meijer.
I guess it depends on where you live and what stores are in your area.
The Disney Store cards are sold in $25 increments online, however in store you may be able to put whatever you want on one. I'm sure that we have done both $40 and $60 in the past...

Thanks so much. I'll check our grocery stores. I wonder if Target allows you to choose the amount. :scratchin

Thanks so much. I'll check our grocery stores. I wonder if Target allows you to choose the amount. :scratchin

Target sells $50 and sometimes $100 cards.

Walgreens sells the gift cards where you can specify any amount of $15 or more.

The have both the set and the load able ones at Safeway (Von's). The set ones have Mickey on them and the load able ones have the princesses.

I received gift cards for my birthday and for Xmas and used them on my trip last year. I saved the cards, brought them to the Disney store at our mall this year and they were able to load them in whatever amount I wanted. Every time I had saved a bit of money, I would put it on the card to resist any temptation to spend it elsewhere.

The ones I've seen at Walgreens and Rite Aid are variable load, which means you can put any amount between $15-$500.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter