• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not long ago I noticed that I had RMN rewards pending from fall for an in-store purchase. I contacted them to ask about it and they credited me right away. I actually expected them to say "sorry, it's been too long" but they didn't. :)
Maybe I’ll try that! Can’t hurt to ask 😊

Meijer has their $5 for $50 gift card purchase up again.
$5 off
your next total purchase for every $50 you spend on Select Gift Card

Achievable thru 8/17/19
Terms & Exclusions
Limit10 Rewards per customer. Excludes: Meijer Gift Cards, iTunes, Amazon, gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, CBS All Access, Spotify, HBO Now, Hulu, Steam Gift Cards, phone cards, prepaid debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express, Gas Station, In-Store Business, Previous Purchases, & Taxes. While Supplies last. No rainchecks or substitutions. Terms and Exclusions apply to redemption of earned reward coupon. See reward coupon for terms and exclusions.

Woohoo!

Thank you RMN! Awesome Sunday morning ❤
View attachment 418923
I've got $21.95 pending and that doesn't include Amazon. Not sure why they never post but I'm going to reach out to find out.

I contacted RMN about an amaZon purchase that didn’t post and they said I had to wait 45 days to put in a ticket. It was a large purchase ! Have you had any luck getting your cash back from amazon on other purchases? Thanks!!

I contacted RMN about an amaZon purchase that didn’t post and they said I had to wait 45 days to put in a ticket. It was a large purchase ! Have you had any luck getting your cash back from amazon on other purchases? Thanks!!

No. Part of that $21.95 I should be getting is from Amazon, so my 45 days is almost up. What I find annoying, the purchase still shows "we're still waiting to hear from Amazon". I have to wait three more days before I can contact them.

How long does Ebates usually take to post for in store offers? I bought a gc at staples Friday and haven’t seen anything

How long does Ebates usually take to post for in store offers? I bought a gc at staples Friday and haven’t seen anything
I made a purchase at Staples yesterday. Received an email confirmation from Ebates right away. Email said cash back would post within 7 days.

Did anyone get the latest Amex credit for Staples? My purchase posted 7/18 but no credit yet :guilty: and still nothing pending on RMN. I will be so upset if I paid $51.99 for a $50 GC. I guess that’s the chance we take with some of these deals though.

Slightly off-topic, but is there a way of looking at Disney gift card history, beyond 15 transactions? I transfer value of new cards to the old one, so there is a long history of credits and debits.

The last time I stayed at a Disney resort, I paid off my resort balance with the gift card, before checking out. That left a zero balance on the gift card. The CM started to throw out the card, and I had to abruptly stop her. I knew there was a large credit pending, due to cancellation of a resort reservation paid with the gift card. Without that physical gift card, there would have been a sizable hassle to have that credit re-issued and transferred to a new card.

A few days after arriving back home, that refund was showing as a credit on my gift card.

Did anyone get the latest Amex credit for Staples? My purchase posted 7/18 but no credit yet :guilty: and still nothing pending on RMN. I will be so upset if I paid $51.99 for a $50 GC. I guess that’s the chance we take with some of these deals though.
Dh got a notification right away

So I think we’re gonna get some Disney gcs from target.com with our red card since there’s the 5% back on RMN. Are there any other offers for target I should know about before I do this?

I haven't received anything from Ebates from my Friday purchase either. I did get notification from Dosh today.

Anyone done a Target RMN for GC and had it NOT go pending? I've been trying to follow this thread to see the likelihood of payout, but there are so many DP I've lost track.

My CCs suck, and nothing at my local grocery stores, but at least I have a redcard and an account with RMN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter