Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrg! Finally, after refreshing the product page a billion times, the"sold out" disappeared and it let me enter 3 in the quantity. It took me to the payment page, I fill it out, click place order, and get an error.
"Payment Error: sorry, product is not sold anymore."
It seems to be dead. :(
If it works for anyone after now, let us know.

I got that far too, thought it was going to work but at the end wouldn't go through. I did get my first set of 3, so just grateful for that!

Hard to believe they were “sold out” by 8:30 am on the first day maybe they will replenish!

I bet I'm not the only one who tried the Kroger link this morning, just to see if they restocked or I could refresh a few times and get lucky. :rolleyes1 To save others heartache, it still says sold out. Of course yesterday morning when it went live, I wasn't on my computer. Would have loved to snag a few!
Well I was going to but hadn't yet, so thanks for saving me the heartache. I managed to snag $300 yesterday but was hoping for more.

I bet I'm not the only one who tried the Kroger link this morning, just to see if they restocked or I could refresh a few times and get lucky. :rolleyes1 To save others heartache, it still says sold out. Of course yesterday morning when it went live, I wasn't on my computer. Would have loved to snag a few!
I tried too!

Hmm just got a Groupon deal for a Sam's Club membership for $45 for one year. Comes with the little extras like a free rotisserie chicken, free cookies, etc. Wondering if I should do it to start buying discounted Disney GCs from them online. Is there anything I'm missing before I do this? I can just cash out for $25 Wal-mart gift cards from Swagbucks and purchase online right?

Hmm just got a Groupon deal for a Sam's Club membership for $45 for one year. Comes with the little extras like a free rotisserie chicken, free cookies, etc. Wondering if I should do it to start buying discounted Disney GCs from them online. Is there anything I'm missing before I do this? I can just cash out for $25 Wal-mart gift cards from Swagbucks and purchase online right?

That's a great deal! Not missing anything, go for it!

Well, shoot. I have been out of the Disney Gift Card loop after I paid for my DVC dues. I will be very bummed if Target permanently stops allowing Disney gift card purchases with Target gift cards. That's how I paid my DVC dues for the last 2 years. I saved nearly 18% that way by combining Target GC purchases at my local grocery store with my AMEX Blue Preferred card (6% cash back plus free gass) and using them to buy Target GCs during Target's annual 10% off GC sale in December and then churning them into Disney GCs.

Does anyone know if the 5% savings on lowes credit card will apply to Disney gift cards? They are having a couple of days where it is 10% off. Says it doesn't apply to gift cards, but we all know that can sometimes mean just their own and not "entertainment" or 3rd party.

Anyone ever gotten the 5% discount on Disney gift cards at lowes with the lowes credit card?

Are there any other stores out there that will sell you a DGC directly with one of their own gift cards? Or is this now a complete thing of the past?

I was thinking that Best Buy was the only one left. Kinda scared to go through them as there is nothing else I could really use at Best Buy if the purchase were to fall through. Will they let you buy any gift card with their gift cards?

Are there any other stores out there that will sell you a DGC directly with one of their own gift cards? Or is this now a complete thing of the past?

And Walmart/Sam's Club definitely. Walgreens, Bed Bath & Beyond and K-Mart/Sears are YMMV. Someone just posted the list a couple of days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter