Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed my order for eBay gift cards about 8 hours ago and still no email with them. Guess it's safe to say they're out of $50 ones too.

Does anybody know how long it takes for the Disney gift cards from Target to arrive? I was lucky enough to buy some when they were in stock on August 3, and they still aren't here. Target customer service was useless; they just read to me what I could see on the website. (When they shipped the cards to me, they sent them UPS, and then that transferred to USPS, so there isn't tracking after that point.)

Have you tracked the package through the USPS site? Once the cards are transferred to them, you are able to track on their site with the same tracking number. In my experiences ordering, it has only taken 1-2 days after transfer to be delivered by the post office.

Looks like the Disney Gift Cards are back up on Target.com. I was able to order the $100 one this morning!
Still screwed up for me. Cards are in the cart then when I click to proceed to check out they're NOT in the cart. Then I get a "contact us" message telling me to reference a certain cart #.

Yay! I grabbed a $100 gift card with no issues. Now I need my target gift cards from gift card mall to arrive:)

Heads up- I tried repeatedly using Chrome and buying Disney GC from Target did not work. (see above post)
Switched to IE and purchase of 2 $50 GC went thru with no issues.

Is the limit on gift card mall on eBay two gift cards per account or two per account per CG type (target, Disney, etc)?

Have you tracked the package through the USPS site? Once the cards are transferred to them, you are able to track on their site with the same tracking number. In my experiences ordering, it has only taken 1-2 days after transfer to be delivered by the post office.

Agreed. Check on USPS' site. The delivery time varies depending on where you live it might take an extra few days. Target will not be able to assist you with this though. They can only see the same tracking information that you can and it is way too early for them to even consider a refund since the item is still in transit.

Does anybody know how long it takes for the Disney gift cards from Target to arrive? I was lucky enough to buy some when they were in stock on August 3, and they still aren't here. Target customer service was useless; they just read to me what I could see on the website. (When they shipped the cards to me, they sent them UPS, and then that transferred to USPS, so there isn't tracking after that point.)
I know that this is of no help for your current order, but in the future you might want to consider choosing the "require signature at delivery" option during checkout. This bypasses UPS Mail Innoventions and sends the package strictly by UPS. I can't stand Mail Innoventions! I've had too many shipments take a tour of the East Coast once the US Postal System got their hands on it.

Is the limit on gift card mall on eBay two gift cards per account or two per account per CG type (target, Disney, etc)?
The limit was two per eBay account for the $95 for $100 GC deal, which is now dead. I don't know what Gift Card Mall's limit is per order for regular purchases through eBay but I'm sure that you can make multiple orders.

My last two orders took about a week.

The limit was two per eBay account for the $95 for $100 GC deal, which is now dead. I don't know what Gift Card Mall's limit is per order for regular purchases through eBay but I'm sure that you can make multiple orders.

I purchased 4 $100 cards and paid using 5 ebay gift cards - no problem.

I made 3 orders of target gift cards from cardpool the day before yesterday but they are still processing for more than 45hrs. These are not my first few orders and usually all orders were delivered within an hour, I emailed to customer service but no response yet, is anyone having the same problem? Or has anyone ever met this before? Thank you.

I made 3 orders of target gift cards from cardpool the day before yesterday but they are still processing for more than 45hrs. These are not my first few orders and usually all orders were delivered within an hour, I emailed to customer service but no response yet, is anyone having the same problem? Or has anyone ever met this before? Thank you.

I was just going to post about this. I placed a Cardpool order about 10 minutes ago and it's the first time I have instantly received an order confirmation email. They are processing just like yours and I haven't been charged yet. This is my 7th order with them and I've always had the cards instantly. Hopefully this gets settled because I had wanted to grab some GCs today.

When this happened to me a couple of weeks ago Cardpool cancelled my order citing an inventory issue.

GetHuman.com says their order confirmation department # is 415-419-8787 if you want to give that a shot. That's a San Francisco area code so you might have to wait a few hours before anyone is there.

I haven't been charged on these 3 orders either, so it could be an inventory issue, so we'd better wait for all orders clear(get cancelled) before ordering another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter