Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney gift cards aren't showing up for me period on Target. Does this mean they're out of stock, or not carrying them?
I just checked and they are still there for me. But, they do actually remove them from their site sometimes when they are out of stock.

I just checked and they are still there for me. But, they do actually remove them from their site sometimes when they are out of stock.
is it actually showing up in stock online, or does it just say available in store only? I can view it in store but there is nothing online in stock.

I've done that before. It can be painful ordering from Sams online because they don't always show when gift cards are out of stock. You place the order and it seems to mysteriously get cancelled. I definitely wouldn't go this route if you're in a hurry.

Jodie
can't be much worse than target this round :) maybe i'll give them a go next time.

Does anyone here buy discounts Walmart gift cards and use them a Sams club to buy the discounts disney gift cards? I know there is like a $0.30 difference between the price of same and target but I was just curious if anyone has tried this method?

I've purchased them this way also. Online. They arrived in a week or so I think. I tried to get Ebates as well but it didn't work on the gift cards purchase.

My $1800 balance is due Aug. 24. I'm worried about the timing of buying discount Target cards, waiting for the Disney cards to be restocked, then ordering/planning to get them in time. Sorry if it's already been explained, but can I still get the 5% off Disney cards if I buy in-store with my RedCard? Or should I buy the electronic Target cards on Cardpool, hoping to get them within 24-48 hours, then plan to combine and go in-store to purchase for the extra 2% off? Again, more worried about the timing than anything else. Just don't want to be stuck with $1800 in Target gift cards and still owing on my vacation.

So you can't use your Redcard 5% discount when you use a Target GC in store (to buy the Disney GC), BUT if you buy the Target GC from carpool are you saving more than 5%? If you are, then just use the target GC in store to buy the Disney GC and it will save you more than just the 5% Redcard discount. Make sense?

Ebay Daily Deals has Target Gift Cards (Physical) for 8% off if you buy $200 increments and 5% off if you buy $100 increments.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371409237148
$185 for $200 GC
$95 for $100 GC
On top of that, they have 4x Bonus Ebay Bucks until 12pm PST today.

If you're uneasy from ordering from gift card brokers like Raise, this is a good way to get 10-15%

I'd be more uneasy buying Giftcards from ebay than Raise, but that's just me.

Especially when they list a 7.5% discount as an 8% discount.

Ebay Daily Deals has Target Gift Cards (Physical) for 8% off if you buy $200 increments and 5% off if you buy $100 increments.
$185 for $200 GC
$95 for $100 GC

If you're uneasy from ordering from gift card brokers like Raise, this is a good way to get 10-15%
Thanks for this! To make this deal even better I got 3 $50 Ebay gift card from Gyft. They are discounted to $45 until tonight with code EBAY50. Then I bought the $200 target card for $185 playing $170 for $200 in target cards for a 15% savings. Hopefully disney cards are in stock soon and I can get them for about 20%! Otherwise I'm always at target lol!

Thanks for this! To make this deal even better I got 3 $50 Ebay gift card from Gyft. They are discounted to $45 until tonight with code EBAY50. Then I bought the $200 target card for $185 playing $170 for $200 in target cards for a 15% savings. Hopefully disney cards are in stock soon and I can get them for about 20%! Otherwise I'm always at target lol!

Plus I went through ebates for gyft and ebay see if anything credits. Kicking myself I haven't done ebay bucks yet!!!

$185 for $200 GC
$95 for $100 GC

So I got the $200 target gc, 1% back from Swagbucks, 4x the ebay bucks, and 5% off from Target red card for a savings of 20.8%!! Woohoo!!!:teeth::teeth::teeth:

Ok, so how do you get the ebay bucks? I figured it was automatic, but looking at my account, it says nothing about it. Is it a separate thing you have to enroll in? Never mind....found it, too late, of course!!!

Does anyone here buy discounts Walmart gift cards and use them a Sams club to buy the discounts disney gift cards? I know there is like a $0.30 difference between the price of same and target but I was just curious if anyone has tried this method?

I don't buy discounted Walmart cards, but I do earn them via Swagbucks, ibotta etc.. and then take them to Sam's Club to buy Disney or Southwest gift cards. You have your cards immediately which is nice. I bought Southwest cards there last week and was using them within the hour to book airfare.

Looks like the $200 Target gift cards for $185 deal on eBay has already sold out. I'm hoping the one that I purchased gets fulfilled! Thanks for sharing!

$185 for $200 GC
$95 for $100 GC

I love you both! I was able to get the needed $185 in eBay gift cards for $165 on gyft (3 at $45 for $50 and one $35 for $30 using the new signup $5 gyft card) so now I will have a $200 target card for $165! Even if I use the target cards at face value in store, $200 in Disney gift cards for $165 is awesome for me!!

I love you both! I was able to get the needed $185 in eBay gift cards for $165 on gyft (3 at $45 for $50 and one $35 for $30 using the new signup $5 gyft card) so now I will have a $200 target card for $165! Even if I use the target cards at face value in store, $200 in Disney gift cards for $165 is awesome for me!!

Woo hoo! Glad it worked out for you! Very smart using the $5 sign up code - you'll net 23% if disney cards come back! That's not including going through Ebates or using a reward credit card on gyft!

I'm certain this has been asked and answered before, but what happens if you use a combo of target GCs and your red card in store? For example, I have $179.38 in target gift cards. If I try to buy $200 in Disney gift cards and put the remaining $20.62 on my red debit, what happens with the 5%? Do I get it on the full $200 purchase? The $20.62 on the red card? Nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter