Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't gotten notification about a statement credit for Dh's Amex for the Sam's club deal. It's also not pending yet on RMN.

Long time lurker here, thanks for all the tips and tricks over the years. I just wanted to share my recent success. I purchased 2 $100 Sam’s club cards on Raise and got $10 off each (new member deals) using my 2% credit card (could have been 5% with PayPal/discover but we live and learn). Anyway, took the gift cards and ordered $225 worth of DGC from Sam’s going thru Ibotta. Ibotta gave me 2% plus a $10 bonus for an online transaction over $200. All in all, I paid $195.92 for $225 in cards and got $14.32 back from ibotta and $4.32 in credit card cash back for a net savings of over 21%. This is possibly my best return so far. Just a little more before my next trip in a month.

I really don't think emailing or not emailing on a gift card purchase is going to make a difference whether they shut us down. I am sure they know that gift card purchases happen, and I'm sure the individual companies know about it too. When they see that the amount of people doing it is costing them to much, they will shut it down (like Best Buy with Swagbucks). There are always going to be people emailing them, whether on this blog or other blogs. Some people just do it out of spite. There is really no way to control what other people do, which is why I don't worry about it.

It's not about "shutting us down" it's about flagging your account or specific CC when making future gift card transactions. With it being so YMMV in the first place, why draw unwanted attention to your account. IDK about these other sites that are similar to the DIS that I don't belong to, the err of caution is for my community which happens to be here. Take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
When I went into Kroger's last night they only had $25 Disney GC's. So from now on I'll be buying them online which is very convenient, look what they offer:
Enter amount?! Saweet! Less time entering numbers! LINK
Do you still get the 4X fuel points when purchasing online?

Now I'm stuck with $19 on Dosh, which isn't enough to cash out, and nothing to earn the rest. I only ever used Sams, Staples and Denny's to begin with and they are all gone

Now I'm stuck with $19 on Dosh, which isn't enough to cash out, and nothing to earn the rest. I only ever used Sams, Staples and Denny's to begin with and they are all gone
I have $4.98 on my dosh and in the same boat. I guess it’ll just sit here until I’m able to get more cashback

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter