Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually going to buy stamps from the USPS store. There is shipping of $1.25, but I believe that is on a whole order, not per book (I haven't actually made the purchase yet, but in my cart, it says 1.25 shipping even though I put 10 books in there. I have a large invitation mailing going out in a few weeks, so that plus Thank You cards, plus Christmas cards...we will use a lot of stamps in the next few months.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USPS-New-US-Flag-Booklet-10-/222092802755?hash=item33b5c33ac3

You might have found this out already, but yes USPS does combine shipping for multiple books and sheets for just $1.25!

Well, it looks like I didn't get this promo. Was really hoping to cash in on the last one before they take away ebucks for gc purchases. Boo.

When did the bonus eBay Bucks change to "each item needs to be over $50"? Or is it just this promo? I just bought a few Halloween costumes/accessories and it was nearly $100 for all of it. Didn't get the 10x's but made sure to claim the offer beforehand. Stinks but I was planning to buy the stuff any way.

When did the bonus eBay Bucks change to "each item needs to be over $50"? Or is it just this promo? I just bought a few Halloween costumes/accessories and it was nearly $100 for all of it. Didn't get the 10x's but made sure to claim the offer beforehand. Stinks but I was planning to buy the stuff any way.

I think it's always been if you buy several quantity of the same item (e.g. same brand/denomination GC) and it adds up to more than the minimum spend, you'd trigger the eBucks Bonus for that item, but it won't work if you buy several different items to get to that minimum amount.

I think it's always been if you buy several quantity of the same item (e.g. same brand/denomination GC) and it adds up to more than the minimum spend, you'd trigger the eBucks Bonus for that item, but it won't work if you buy several different items to get to that minimum amount.

Ahhh, got it. Thanks for clarifying @Lain !

This is what I am thinking of buying too. I have bought Lowes on the last 3 promos. We are always remodeling something in our house :D

I didn't buy much though. They seem to discount them every couple of months. I seem to remember them being 20% off fairly recently, and they went FAST! Am I making that up? Was it 20% off? or maybe 15%? Terrible memory here.

I didn't buy much though. They seem to discount them every couple of months. I seem to remember them being 20% off fairly recently, and they went FAST! Am I making that up? Was it 20% off? or maybe 15%? Terrible memory here.

No, you are right. I definitely remember the 15% off not too long ago and many times those sales have coincided with ebucks promos. Since we will no longer be able to earn ebucks on GC's, I'll be holding out for 15% or higher sales on the GC's.

I bought a $50 Kmart. I have used up the last of my eBay gift card plus what I had in PayPal from saving star from my grocery store. Since I know I could convert Kmart to Disney - did it last week - figured it was a good option for me. Our Sears closed at the end of summer, but our Kmart is not on the closing list. One question, I know we won't be able to earn ebucks on gift cards after October, but can we spend our ebucks on gift cards? Or will that be a no go too?

For those buying getting discounts by buying gift cards at grocery stores with credit cards... Saw this at a Raleys in Nevada today. "Sorry for the inconvenience, We can no longer take credit cards for payment of gift cards. Cash or ATM transactions ONLY. Thank You"

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hi everyone! Since things have changed so much the past few months my question is for someone that is starting new to this and wants to churn for a cruise next year what's the best way to get started? I've followed this thread for a while now and have been churning myself, but don't know right now what's the best way to have someone start Thanks in advance!

I would highly suggest getting an American Express card as they have many offers that get you money back. For example, during the summer they had "Spend $25 at Bed, bath, and Beyond, get $5 back." I went into BBB and bought a $25 gift card and saved 20% (plus the 2% my credit card gives back). Last November, they had a deal at Undercover Tourist of "Spend $150, get $30 back" (Undercover Tourist sells Disney Tickets and hotel rooms). They have lots of deals like this which can definitely get you lots of savings. The Amex Blue, Everday, and simplyCash cards all have no annual fee. You can also add your mother father, brother, sister, etc. as authorized users and you can get many of these deals more than once. For example, I have the 3 cards listed above plus 7 authorized users (my mother and father on all 3 and my sister on 1) so when the Bed Bath and Beyond deal came out this summer I was able to get it 10 times. I got $250 worth of Disney gift cards for $200.

For those buying getting discounts by buying gift cards at grocery stores with credit cards... Saw this at a Raleys in Nevada today. "Sorry for the inconvenience, We can no longer take credit cards for payment of gift cards. Cash or ATM transactions ONLY. Thank You"

Then could you buy an Amex/Visa/MC prepaid card during sales at Staples/OfficeMax/Office Depot (e.g., $15 rebate when you buy $300), earn credit card reward points on that purchase, then use the prepaid cards as debit to buy GCs at your grocery store for gas rewards?

I sure hope Kroger doesn't follow suit! By ATM transactions, I assume a debit card would work? If so, a work around would be to use your credit card of choice to purchase a Visa gift card (pin enabled) elsewhere (like one of the office supply stores when they run promos). Then use that as a debit card to purchase the gift cards you want at Raleys. You'd still earn fuel points, but wouldn't obviously be able to get the 6%/3% back on the Blue Cash Preferred/Everyday. Another option would be Chase Ink that gives 5% back at office supply stores.

Then could you buy an Amex/Visa/MC prepaid card during sales at Staples/OfficeMax/Office Depot (e.g., $15 rebate when you buy $300), earn credit card reward points on that purchase, then use the prepaid cards as debit to buy GCs at your grocery store for gas rewards?

Thinking alike! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter