• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the promotion and activated it, but when I try to add something to my cart it doesn't show the bonus eBay bucks.
I think that's typical. It should show up when you purchase it, but just to be sure, I would activate the promotion again. (just pull up another browser page and use it to go to ebay.)

I think that's typical. It should show up when you purchase it, but just to be sure, I would activate the promotion again. (just pull up another browser page and use it to go to ebay.)
Thanks, I am going to try tomorrow from work on my PC. At home, I just have an iPad.

Bought my first visa debit at Kroger and used that (with the pin) to buy Disney. It's only an extra 2.5 percentage points or so for me, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

Both Best Buys near me were out of ebay GCs. Anyone else having a run at their stores?

You are supposed to hide the gift cards somewhere in the store so that they are available when you come (I see people do it all the time.) I have even seen people walk out of the store with a batch of gift cards, and they just bring it with them the next time. Since the unactivated gift cards have no value, I assume it really can't be considered shoplifting.

You are supposed to hide the gift cards somewhere in the store so that they are available when you come (I see people do it all the time.)

I have even seen people walk out of the store with a batch of gift cards, and they just bring it with them the next time. Since the unactivated gift cards have no value, I assume it really can't be considered shoplifting.

I totally LOL at part 1 but part 2- seriously? People do that?! I'd be terrified I'd be caught for shoplifting! (morality discussions aside, as those aren't for me)

Bummer. I tried buying Disney Gift Cards online on Best Buy. Once I tried with free shipping and the second time I tried in-store pick-up. Both times I added batteries to my order (we actually need some and they were on sale) and I put just over $4 on my credit card. Both times cancelled. So bummed.

Bummer. I tried buying Disney Gift Cards online on Best Buy. Once I tried with free shipping and the second time I tried in-store pick-up. Both times I added batteries to my order (we actually need some and they were on sale) and I put just over $4 on my credit card. Both times cancelled. So bummed.

Sorry that happens to you also. My Disney GC orders are always cancelled through BB. And my store doesn't allow ebay GC's for store pick-up anymore.

I'm trying to determine how much $ I can use in GCs before hitting the $2k/60 days limit. Am I only counting 30 days back, or do I need to go 60 days back?

Also, I used almost $500 in GCs for an order during the last promo that the seller ended up canceling. Will that money go against my limit even though I was refunded?

I was excited but also nervous with the new 5x promo today, along with the being able to use the ebay gc's for the next Month. So, I had just had $1000 come available on my account. I bought $500 in BB gc's, also getting the $100/$10 promo gc. That went thru pretty easily, just a couple text verifications. Got $500 in BB gc, 50 ebucks and 50 in the promo gc's! Wow, such a deal, too hard to pass up! It'd be nice if they did that occasionally in the future, lol! Then, my DD26 has nothing available till Sunday, ugh, lol. But, this summer my best friend allowed me to use her account sometimes as she can't or doesn't do any churning at this time. So, there we just had $1500(I think) come available for use. I did $800 there this afternoon as well, so used all my $1300 in ebay gc's. Got $130 ebucks and $130 in the promo codes, that's amazing! Also got another $50 in ebucks tonight, and promo of $45! I got my codes pretty quickly and luckily Wednesdays, I'm off at 5:30, so I could then run to BB to convert right away! Still have the $500 I did tonight to convert tomorrow.

I took all the gc's out of my email, and deleted the trash too, and just had screenshots of the gc's. I used those regular BB gc's but still have the promo codes I'll use tomorrow for straight to Disney. I think they should be safe totally all out of my email. They only had 5 ebay loadable cards, I took 3, and hope the other 2 are there tomorrow. If not and I decide to keep them in Ebay, I'll see if I can convert the egc's to physical gc's. They may have other $50 gc's, I saw one there at least.
So, I said I did my last $500 on my card and that took awhile and ended up having to go to a new browser and before it finally went thru. Then tried to do the 700 balance available on BF"s card. I got almost to the end a few times, but as happened earlier as well, on both accounts, I had it tell me it couldn't apply my codes, or my form of payment wouldn't work, or it told me to review my order, the buyer doesn't have that many gc's available, but even if I changed to 1 it wouldn't work. I thought maybe I calculated wrong on my dates but that didn't make sense. After several attempts on mine is when I switched browsers and then mine went thru for the second order. With best friend's account I finally thought it'd go thru, thought just one more click but then it said it couldn't accept. It was weird though, it took $500 off one card and 190.xx off the second card for the $700, leaving me to put $9.xx on my cc. Both cards had $500 on them so not sure what that was about, but it fizzled out right at the end. I will try that account again tomorrow. If I can't get the BB to go thru with verifying, I may have to just do Walgreens, but the BB deal is so great, I mean it was like getting double 10% ebucks, lol, so very hard to pass up if I can convert quickly.

We also plan to do some cash for the 10% ebucks and possibly the BB deal, if it's still on, as DD26 has been saving to put some of her money in to make some ebucks and finally have a 10% offer. That'd go right to Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter