Disney Gift Card App

GreenCntryGirl

The DIS keeps me up past my bedtime.
Search function is disabled, so I can't use it.

I've looked online and can only find reference to the app for iPhone but it's from 2010. Does anyone know if there is one for Android?

I didn't see anything in google play store.

Haven't found one for Android. We have the one for Apple downloaded on our iPad. We get the $50 gift cards from Target and input the info on the app. We use the cards for Food & Wine, so DH & I each carry one card each day that we do F&W booths - we divide the World into 3-4 sections and do one section each day getting and splitting one of each food item offered at each booth in that section. Two cards usually will last through the section. I also carry one extra card for souvenirs or if we need extra for the kiosks. We number each card on the back with an indelible marker and list the cards on the app by number so it is easy to see how each was spent and how much we have left.

Haven't found one for Android. We have the one for Apple downloaded on our iPad. We get the $50 gift cards from Target and input the info on the app. We use the cards for Food & Wine, so DH & I each carry one card each day that we do F&W booths - we divide the World into 3-4 sections and do one section each day getting and splitting one of each food item offered at each booth in that section. Two cards usually will last through the section. I also carry one extra card for souvenirs or if we need extra for the kiosks. We number each card on the back with an indelible marker and list the cards on the app by number so it is easy to see how each was spent and how much we have left.

Call me stupid, but I can't figure out this App.:badpc: Just downloaded it onto my iPad. Does it keep a running balance of ur purchases? I tried to read the info but I still can't figure it out. Also, when I enter the gift card number I have it says its invalid (is it supposed to be 12 #s ?) ....and also asks for a PIN #.

****NEVER MIND****. THIS time when I clicked on the App it said "let's get started" ..... Got it!!! Thx!!

:thumbsup2

I didn't see anything in google play store.

I didn't see one either, but I thought I would ask. This is my first "smart" phone and I'm still very much learning. Sometimes I don't feel very smart using it.

I like the idea about marking the cards numerically to help keep track of them. I think I'm going to implement that even if I can't get an app.

Thank you for the advice...I've started getting mine from Target, too. I've heard from many people that it is very easy to use them to pay for your trip.

I wish I could just hand my phone to a CM to redeem them so I didn't have to carry them around at all! The app is just for tracking balance/spending right?

The app keeps track of the balance and you can view what was spent. It doesn't work like the Starbucks app where you can use your phone to pay.
Until we got iPads, hubby used an excel spreadsheet to do the same thing - but we needed to keep each receipt so he could enter the purchases - a little bit of a hassle during F&W with all those receipts.
FYI - your receipt does list the remaining balance on the card.

If I have my gift cards entered on the app, how do I go about getting the card replaced if I lose it? Do I have to also have the card numbers and PIN #s written down somewhere? I'm guessing the app will remember all of that for me? Also, when you enter a new card, it asks for a "card label". I'm guessing this is an arbitrary name I have for that particular card?

Also, when you enter a new card, it asks for a "card label". I'm guessing this is an arbitrary name I have for that particular card?

That is the name you assign to the card - like I posted previously, we number each card on the back with a permanent marker and use that as the card name - for example: "Card #1"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter