Disney for adults planner

sherinmo

Earning My Ears
I Have booked a trip to WDW for 4/29 thru 5/6/09!!!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it. Now comes the dreaded planning and I'm totaly confused! I went to WDW last year with just my 5 yr old granddaughter and had a blast doing all the kid stuff with her. Now I finally convinced my husband to go for our 25th wedding ann.(his 1st time) and I have so much I want to do and not enough time.
I have compiled a list:
Tours:
Behind the seeds, Segway around the world, La Nuoba(sp), Steam train, Seas aqua, fireworks cruise.
Resturants:
Biergarten, Ohana, Le Ceiler, Narcoosee's,cal grill, Boma, fultons, rose& crown,
Morrocan place at epcot...along with most all epcot dinning.

ideas:
fireworks from the beach at the poly
casualy walk epcot and shop
check out downtown dis and again shop
I'm afraid of planning "to much" and not really being able to relax and enjoy my maybe 1 time only with hubby trip.

8 days left to ponder my plan before the 90 day window opens

day 1
arrive at poly around 1pm
check-in, settle in room
early dinner at ohana
watch parade & fireworks with a bottle of wine on beach.

day 2
up early for
segway tour at epcot (7:45AM-9:45)
lunch at biergarten
afternoon seeds tour (3-4PM)
dinner at Le Ceiller
illuminations

day3
up early again
steam train tour at MK (7:30-10:30)
lunch at MK liberty tavern
MK in afternoon (shop,rides)
dinner @ Narcoosee's (??)
back to MK for pic,s at night

day4
sleep in
R/S breakfast in bed
Aqua seas tour (12:30-3pm)
off to downtown dis
La Nouba(sp) 6pm show
dinner at Fulton's 8pm

day5
free
Check out HS (never been), or Downtown dis(never been), or AK & bomas
or do the beer around the world at epcot.
Day6
free

day7
last day
free
maybe cal-grill at fireworks time

subbing! :goodvibes your trip sounds great so far. we are going during similar times. my trip is april 25th- may 1st :cool1: our trip is all adults only. i hope to take my neice and nephew soon, but for now its just the big kids! :cheer2: i havent been in 5 years and im looking forward to it. cant wait to hear more about your trip!

Do you have anything special that your planning on doing??
Any favorite's..

Do you have anything special that your planning on doing??
Any favorite's..

My planning is going ok. The calendar still doesnt show the last two dates of our trips and that is driving me crazy! :upsidedow

There isnt anything specific that I would say we are especially planning. We are taking a first timer, so I want her to just be able to see it all really. I dont want it to be too overwhelming. As much as I am a OCD planner, Im trying to let things flow. I've planned what parks on what days and Im trying to pass around menus to the group to get some food ideas, but thats it im afraid. Hopefully we'll get some pixie dust even w/o any special plans. pixiedust:

I am certainly ready for it to get here though! :hyper:

I know!! I want to plan which parks to go to according to extra evening hours and they only have the 1st 2 days of my trip up on the site. i hope it updates soon:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter