Disney Food PLans

PegIra

DIS Veteran
Hi,

My husband and I are annual passholders and have been to WDW about 50 times. We have never had the food package with trips. Now that I decided to do it, I am told we cannot have the food package because we aren't buying tickets as part of our plan. Isn't that penalizing us for being annual passholders? Anyone ever had this problem? Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peggy

Hi Welcome to the Dis Peggy :wave:

It doesn't seem fair to me, check out the threads on the restaurant board.

PEGira - as a annual passholder or as a florida resident you are eligable to purchase a discounted dde (disney dining experience) card for $50. the dde card gives you a 20% discount on some wdw restaurants & 5-10% off some wdw recreation. check out discounts under wdwinfo.com or allearsnet.com both give a listing of the available locations & recreation options.

we too are passholders & are so disappointed we cant buy the dining or premier (allinclusive) packages. so the dde card is the next best thing.

hope this helps & welcome to the dis!

Yeah, kinda stinks. This is right up there iwth the Disney VISA raplacing the Disney Club and all of the fantastic deals that VISA holders get!!(NOT!!!!!!!)

Thanks for all you replys and it is a shame we can't buy the food plans like people who aren't passholders. I did buy the Disney Dining Card, but It has been 7 weeks and still not here. I called and they said it is being processed we should have it in a couple of weeks. Good thing we didn't need it too soon.

Thanks again,

Peg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter