Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak and Fries from EPCOT America
SteakEpcotAmerica_zpsc156afb2.jpg

Was this a QS entitlement?

Ohhh, those Ohana pictures are DIVINE. And the cook on that steak is PERFECT. I'll be there in a little less than a month. YUM!

anyone have a picture of that new dessert at the sci-fi dine-in? i think it's a glazed donut with some kind of cinnamon apple topping - it sounds amazeballs and i'll be at the sci-fi next month! thanks!

I haven't heard about a new dessert. My husband and brother will be eating there next month too:yay:. We are staying at Coronado too:woohoo:. Sept. 6-14, we have never stayed at this resort.

anyone have a picture of that new dessert at the sci-fi dine-in? i think it's a glazed donut with some kind of cinnamon apple topping - it sounds amazeballs and i'll be at the sci-fi next month! thanks!

Sounds yummy, but not sure if I can give up the chocolate peanut butter dessert. I'll have to convince my son to order this so I can share!

Sounds yummy, but not sure if I can give up the chocolate peanut butter dessert. I'll have to convince my son to order this so I can share!

There is no more peanut butter lava cake. I was very sad about this in November as this was one of my favs.

I have heard not so nice things about the lettuce wraps at 'Ohana. I was even thinking that I was going to ask for the salad. I have to say that the lettuce wraps look really good. I think my 11 year old son would probably eat them. Not sure about the hubby. I KNOW my 15 year old daughter wouldn't touch them. But she doesn't like lettuce anyway.

I have heard not so nice things about the lettuce wraps at 'Ohana. I was even thinking that I was going to ask for the salad. I have to say that the lettuce wraps look really good. I think my 11 year old son would probably eat them. Not sure about the hubby. I KNOW my 15 year old daughter wouldn't touch them. But she doesn't like lettuce anyway.
I'm going to give them a chance... Maybe even just eat the filling like a salad. ;) But just a few bites... I'm not a big veggies person to begin with. I'd rather save room for the pot stickers and wings and noodles. And of course, BRING ON THE SKEWERS! Om nom nom! :cloud9:

Going through our pics from our 2012/2013 as we plan our 2015 trip.
Getting excited!!!

Be Our Guest

Mussels Provencal
imnnue.jpg

Sauteed Shrimp & Scallop
23lbp00.jpg

Grilled Strip Steak
1olpuv.jpg

These are from July 20, 2014 from our dinner at Be Our Guest

This is the strawberry cupcake

100_8639_zpsd1b6a551.jpg

This is the triple chocolate cupcake

100_8638_zpsecc5f778.jpg

This is the Gray stuff to celebrate my birthday and DD's birthday.

100_8636_zpsf96b9f41.jpg

This is the shrimp and scallop sauté entrée

100_8633_zps0b4334c1.jpg

This was our lunch on July 21st, 2014 at 50's Prime Time Café

These were our flavored sodas. The closer one is a Cherry coke and the farther one is a Vanilla coke.

100_8655_zpsd8140a6b.jpg

My DD and DH shared a chocolate shake

100_8660_zpsbd701522.jpg

My DS and I shared a PB&J shake (it was mostly PB and we tasted absolutely no J)

100_8659_zps90275cef.jpg

DD and I each got the Pot Roast

100_8662_zpsaea2ea52.jpg

DS got the salmon dish that is currently still on the menu (he only liked the potatoes and salmon part, wouldn't touch the swiss chard or the mushroom ragout)

100_8663_zpsfd654b30.jpg

DH got the chicken pot pie

100_8664_zps5f4ade31.jpg

I got a celebration cupcake for my birthday

100_8665_zps7cec5936.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter