Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desserts at Cape May (Beach Club)

7761777980_671094d82d_b.jpg

Desserts at Stone Harbour Club (Concierge Beach Club)

7761776678_33ca178062_b.jpg

Milly

Dark Chocolate-layered “Candy Bar” Creation, Coconut Dulce de Leche, Chocolate Marshmallow, Chocolate Graham Cracker Cake, and Raspberry Accents
Flying Fish

DSC0165-L.jpg

Red Velvet Cupcake;Contempo Cafe. A bit too sweet. Peanut butter one is much better. I'll post it tomorrow as its on the other camera.

disneyworld2012216.jpg

disneyworld2012219.jpg

I am going to try to post my photos here. I am having a terrible time posting them:confused3
DSC04224.jpg

Pasta dish from Rainforest Cafe--she said it was delicious
Steak and smashed garlic potatoes very good and the steak was fork tender
I am done posting as I am not able to post more that one picture at a time..so...I am sorry to say, I can't show you the other wonderful meals we had:confused3

For those of you heading to Disney World over Christmas Break who just might have an ADR for Whispering Canyon Cafe or wondering about what Whispering Canyon serves for Christmas Day Dinner.

This is just for you! It was very good and just what we wanted for Christmas Day Dinner.​

Dec-2011_510.jpg

Dec-2011_511.jpg

Dec-2011_519-1.jpg

Dec-2011_520-1.jpg

Dec-2011_521-1.jpg

Dec-2011_524-1.jpg

It was all very good and worked perfect for the pickey eaters in the family.

:thumbsup2

Joy of Tea China Kiosk Epcot World Showcase

Mango Green Tea Slush & Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls

Dec-2011_376.jpg

One of my favorite snacks, DS always takes it away from me. :lmao:

:thumbsup2

hehe... it looks amazing but the funny thing about this picture is it's not lychee fruit. That's rambutan... :teeth:

Thanks for the correction. I knew it wasn't but could not remember what they said it was. Everyone I showed it to was convinced that it was a lychee and I did not have a menu to verify. It sure was tasty no matter what you call it.

Rainforest Pepperberry-grilled Kurobuta Pork Tenderloin Leek, Fontina, and Truffle-laced Trofie Macaroni & Cheese, Grilled California Asparagus with a Mission Fig, Port Wine, Balsamico, Caramelized Onion, Trumpet Mushroom Compote
Flying Fish
DSC0161-2-L.jpg

Here are a couple of shawarma platters from the Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. Off to the side is the baklava dessert.

7699330442_f02e36065f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter