• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh TheDisneyBunch I love your pictures of the popcorn in front of the castle and the koki cori in front of Spaceship Earth.

Aww, thank you very much. It is a Canon 40d. I love it. :thumbsup2

Yes, your photos are great. :thumbsup2 I've already warned DH that I'll have to take pictures on our next trip so I can contribute to this thread. :) Can you tell me what type of settings you typically used for your indoor shots?

Debbie

Whispering Canyon...

IMG_5725.jpg

Your pics are awesome! You just made me really hungry!! One question...what kind of milkshake is that? It looks all orangy and Halloween themed ;)

TheDisneyBunch....

Where in AK did you get that chocolate and vanilla soft-serve ice cream? Not sure if you were on the DDP, but if so, did you use a snack credit on this?

Great photos -- hope you had a wonderful time. :thumbsup2

WOW DisneyBunch you have taken such beautiful pictures, I've enjoyed them very much. I am going to check out you TR now.:thumbsup2

(hope I did this right) But just need to know what is that little white, I want to say "cakelike" thing on the lower right side of the plate? Yes, it caught my eye, that much. :goodvibes :rotfl:

That, my dear, is a little snickers cheesecake bite. We ate at least 3 of them each. They are deeeeeeeeeslish!:goodvibes

That, my dear, is a little snickers cheesecake bite. We ate at least 3 of them each. They are deeeeeeeeeslish!:goodvibes

WOW! Thanks for such a quick response. And here I thought it was some white cupcake w/frosting and sprinkles. :rotfl: Which I was very willing to settle for. :goodvibes But it sure does look deeeeeeeeeslish! Again, Thank You.

There have just been some wonderful pics the last couple weeks! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for sharing!

WOW!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: That is all so very awesome!! YUMMY!!!!!! My 2.5 and 3.5 yr old just sat here and they are FLIPPIN over some of those pictures. We even emailed the link to Daddy at Work and now he is excited!! Great camera and great pictures! I can't wait to contribute mine in Dec. I already warned dh Im taking pictures of EVERYTHING, and sending him this link, now he totally gets why. ;)

Was wondering.... My ds LOVES corn on the cob. We are going to MANY restaurants, but Im not sure if there is any on the list that will have the corn.
Here is the list of restaurants we have res to...

sat 13th DAY 0-MGM(closes at 8)
1900 park -445pm

Sun 14th DAY 1-Epcot-9-930
Chef Mickeys 730am
CORAL REEF 11:55 noon
ROSE AND CROWN 9:00 pm

Mon 15th DAY 2 Magic Kingdom 9-9
The Crystal Palace with Winnie The Pooh 8:05am
CRT 410pm (not sure if we will keep this though, I wanted a lunch not dinner res as LTT to us is important)
LTT 825

Tues 16th DAY 3-Holly Wood Studios 9-8
Hollywood and Vine 815
Sci Fi 1125
Toy Story Pizza planet

Wed 17th DAY 4 Animal Kingdom 9-8
Chef Mickeys 720am
Tusker House Buffet Lunch 1130
Cali Grill 610pm

Thur 18th DAY 5 Epcot (9am world 11am) and DTD
Ohana 730 party
Tutto Italia 12pm
Spirit of Aloha 515pm

Fri 19th DAY 6
Arkershus 1015

WOW!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: That is all so very awesome!! YUMMY!!!!!! My 2.5 and 3.5 yr old just sat here and they are FLIPPIN over some of those pictures. We even emailed the link to Daddy at Work and now he is excited!! Great camera and great pictures! I can't wait to contribute mine in Dec. I already warned dh Im taking pictures of EVERYTHING, and sending him this link, now he totally gets why. ;)

Was wondering.... My ds LOVES corn on the cob. We are going to MANY restaurants, but Im not sure if there is any on the list that will have the corn.
Here is the list of restaurants we have res to...

sat 13th DAY 0-MGM(closes at 8)
1900 park -445pm

Sun 14th DAY 1-Epcot-9-930
Chef Mickeys 730am
CORAL REEF 11:55 noon
ROSE AND CROWN 9:00 pm

Mon 15th DAY 2 Magic Kingdom 9-9
The Crystal Palace with Winnie The Pooh 8:05am
CRT 410pm (not sure if we will keep this though, I wanted a lunch not dinner res as LTT to us is important)
LTT 825

Tues 16th DAY 3-Holly Wood Studios 9-8
Hollywood and Vine 815
Sci Fi 1125
Toy Story Pizza planet

Wed 17th DAY 4 Animal Kingdom 9-8
Chef Mickeys 720am
Tusker House Buffet Lunch 1130
Cali Grill 610pm

Thur 18th DAY 5 Epcot (9am world 11am) and DTD
Ohana 730 party
Tutto Italia 12pm
Spirit of Aloha 515pm

Fri 19th DAY 6
Arkershus 1015

The place I know we had corn on the cob is WCC.
DSC07510.jpg

Sorry that wasn't a place you were asking about... But I know they had it there in the past. I looked thorugh your list and don't remember any of them having corn on the cob, but I haven't been to all of them either. Maybe someone else can help.

Let's see if I can figure out how to do this:
oops again!

Let's see if I can figure out how to do this:

Chef's de France:

013-1.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

OK, maybe I'm getting the hang of this now. I have no idea what happened to the pictures of our entrees though:

50's Prime Time

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

Grand Floridian Cafe (but still no entrees:confused3 . I swear we ate them):

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

Hey, finally entrees, but where's our appetizers and desserts:confused3 ? Sorry!

The Wave:

120.jpg

121.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter