Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
I was searching for how to get reserved seating for the parade and discovered this dining package. We are going end of May/first of June. I checked for availability and nothing shows up. Does anyone know if this is an option that time of year and it is just booked? Trying to decided if I need to start stalking the Disney Dining website now or not. Thanks!

The future of the package is up in the air. My understanding is that lunches are not loaded for ADRs for May-June yet for this reason.

Thanks! I'll keep watching for it to open up. Does anyone know if there is any other way to get reserved seating for the parade?

1. There is not, but

2. Note that it is not SEATING. It's a reserved viewing area. Without seats.

Just an update, at the moment booking has opened up for this on 16th July but not for my date earlier in July. Havent checked all dates but seems like there is a good few weeks that are unavailable still. Very strange!!

Nothing for my days either. I'll just keeping stalking the Disney dining page. Hopefully something will open up.

Was going to say I just was able to book mine for June 17th! I have been trying for a month...:ccat:

Has anyone actually done this package yet? Can anybody tell me what the reserved area for the parade is like?

Has the food at Tony's improved much? LOL

Has anyone actually done this package yet? Can anybody tell me what the reserved area for the parade is like?

Has the food at Tony's improved much? LOL

Hopefully it isn't too bad, LOL, this is our first stop as far as ADR for our trip and we have never eaten at WDW before.

Hopefully it isn't too bad, LOL, this is our first stop as far as ADR for our trip and we have never eaten at WDW before.

I hate to say it but it will more than likely be your worst meal there. On the bright side, every other meal will seem great by comparison.

We are doing the package but only really for the reserved parade viewing area. I decided that we are paying for the parade and there happens to be a meal included that we don't have to eat, Lol.

Package comes with an appetizer, and we enjoyed zucchini sticks.

Kids enjoyed the spaghetti and meatballs (ask for heavy on the meatballs - like Tony says in the movie!)

If you have young kids, tell them this is where Lady and Tramp had their date. They'll love eating there!

If you go in with the attitude that you'll love the parade viewing area, enjoy the atmosphere, and don't expect gourmet, then you'll have an enjoyable experience.

Food is basically olive garden quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter