Disney Fantasy Rainforest Room Questions

DVC_Corrys

DIS Veteran
Hi there,
I cannot find any current information on the following:

How much is a day pass? Can you book online?
How much is the week pass? Can you book online?

What hours are the rainforest room open?

Back in November, the week pass was $99 for one person or $148 for a couple. Week pass(es) can only be purchased at the Spa.

Hours were posted as 8 AM to 10 PM and there was a disclaimer saying hours subject to change while in port.

Day passes can be purchased in advance through the website. 16$ per person
We love getting the couples pass for the week

Best is purchasing a day pass ahead of time. Just $16 per day per person.

On the ship, you would only save by purchasing the length of cruise pass. Even during port days, they will sell day passes but typically more than the $16 you would get ahead of time. On board they AFAIK they charge you tips and add some salts for you to use.

More than a couple of days, I'm not sure is worth it unless you must take a daily nap in the tile lounges.

My .02..

I just got off the Fantasy last week. They were $16 per day if you pre-purchased them and 27 per day on the ship. The couples pass was closer to 200 on the ship and about 149 for an individual (approximately).

Thanks all!!

Are the prepurchased day pass available once you hit your planning window(90 days)?

I just got off the Fantasy last week. They were $16 per day if you pre-purchased them and 27 per day on the ship. The couples pass was closer to 200 on the ship and about 149 for an individual (approximately).

$27 per day? That's a big increase from the $16 per day charge on board from years past.

Is there a limit of passes that they will sell? I can imagine on sea days there probably wait times to do what you want? They must control capacity somehow , thanks

Can you use the day pass any day or do you have to chose the day when buying it online?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter