• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy November 21,2021 question

Kirstie Harris

disneyanddoxies
We have the November 21-28, 2021 on the Fantasy booked, it has disappeared from DCL’s website. While I do find this a bit strange, I talked to an agent who says it has no availability. What I find even more strange is when looking at port schedules for Cozumel and Grand Cayman, the Disney Fantasy isn’t listed as in port. To make things even stranger, on the Castaway Cay port schedule the Fantasy isn’t there either for that week and it is supposed to be a double dip cruise. The cruise before and after on the Fantasy are on all their port schedules.
Anyone have any ideas what could be going on with this cruise?

I just checked DCL's site and see the same thing (or lack thereof) as you are for your cruise. I wonder if they sold out since it is Thanksgiving week? I checked the port schedule at Cozumel and did not see the Fantasy there at all after a cruise in October. I also checked the port schedule for Castaway and did not see the Fantasy scheduled there for your cruise. I checked for my 3-night on the Fantasy from Nov 11-14 and it isn't on the schedule either for Castaway. I wonder due to some reshuffling the ports were not updated yet. I know the one I am on was originally an 8-night cruise they eventually broke into a 5-night and 3-night. Hoping everything works out for our respective cruises!

My November double dip is on the website, but doesn’t appear on the CC port schedule. There are no Fantasy sailings on the Nassau port schedule into January. Not sure what that means, but it doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies.

ETA: I know the Fantasy doesn’t often port at Nassau, but there are 2 sailings scheduled this Fall that do. Neither is on the port schedule.

Last edited:
We have the November 21-28, 2021 on the Fantasy booked, it has disappeared from DCL’s website. While I do find this a bit strange, I talked to an agent who says it has no availability. What I find even more strange is when looking at port schedules for Cozumel and Grand Cayman, the Disney Fantasy isn’t listed as in port. To make things even stranger, on the Castaway Cay port schedule the Fantasy isn’t there either for that week and it is supposed to be a double dip cruise. The cruise before and after on the Fantasy are on all their port schedules.
Anyone have any ideas what could be going on with this cruise?

That's really strange!! I saw the same thing - that your cruise was missing - but the others appear to still be listed. I'm guessing it is just that the cruise is sold out. I can't imagine they would have cancelled that one - and only that one! That wouldn't make any sense.

As for the port schedule...I think the Ports might still be up in the air for a lot of these cruises. I know Grand Cayman has said they aren't accepting cruises until early '22.

Who knows!? Everything is chaos!!

I’m hoping that since the 3 sailings that seem to be off the schedule are not typical itineraries for the Fantasy, these sites aren’t updated and, perhaps, not all that reliable.

I just checked DCL's site and see the same thing (or lack thereof) as you are for your cruise. I wonder if they sold out since it is Thanksgiving week? I checked the port schedule at Cozumel and did not see the Fantasy there at all after a cruise in October. I also checked the port schedule for Castaway and did not see the Fantasy scheduled there for your cruise. I checked for my 3-night on the Fantasy from Nov 11-14 and it isn't on the schedule either for Castaway. I wonder due to some reshuffling the ports were not updated yet. I know the one I am on was originally an 8-night cruise they eventually broke into a 5-night and 3-night. Hoping everything works out for our respective cruises!
I hope that is exactly what it is just reshuffling! I think the Castaway Cay not being there was the most alarming part! I hope everything does work out! I am so ready to cruise!!

My November double dip is on the website, but doesn’t appear on the CC port schedule. There are no Fantasy sailings on the Nassau port schedule into January. Not sure what that means, but it doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies.

ETA: I know the Fantasy doesn’t often port at Nassau, but there are 2 sailings scheduled this Fall that do. Neither is on the port schedule.
I agree! It definitely isn’t give me a great feeling! I am trying to hold out hope! The whole thing is so weird! I have friends on the Eastern Caribbean cruise right before ours and their ports are all there as well as their stop at CC. Go figure! I am definitely wondering if they are maybe even changing ports! Just hoping we get on the ship!

That's really strange!! I saw the same thing - that your cruise was missing - but the others appear to still be listed. I'm guessing it is just that the cruise is sold out. I can't imagine they would have cancelled that one - and only that one! That wouldn't make any sense.

As for the port schedule...I think the Ports might still be up in the air for a lot of these cruises. I know Grand Cayman has said they aren't accepting cruises until early '22.

Who knows!? Everything is chaos!!
I was thinking the exact same thing! Surely they wouldn’t cancel one cruise and one cruise only! I wasn’t all that surprised to see the ship not at Grand Cayman due to what they have said….it was the CC schedule that really surprised me! I definitely agree it is all just been a bit chaotic! I’m hoping DCL will start talking soon, especially with them posting about the holiday offerings on DCL yesterday! Just crossing my fingers we get to sail!

I'm booked on that cruise and was able to book all activities today since we're Platinum members. I looked and also saw that it's not on the website which is odd. I've never known when if a cruise sells out they take it off the website. But I rechecked and I'm still good for Palo Brunch...and dinner. Souffle me!

Last edited:
Our Fantasy Christmas cruise is no longer on the website and I’m guessing that it’s either completely sold out or they are no longer booking in an effort to get to a reduced capacity.

I'm booked on that cruise and was able to book all activities today since we're Platinum members. I looked and also saw that it's not on the website which is odd. I've never known when if a cruise sells out they take it off the website. But I rechecked and I'm still good for Palo Brunch...and dinner. Souffle me!
That is great! I spoke with DCL and they said it’s showing no availability. I am
Assuming it reached their capacity! I find it stranger that our cruise isn’t arriving or leaving from Port Canaveral (according to Cruise Mapper) or stopping at any port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter