• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Disney Fantasy June 30th, 2012- EASTERN**

Count us in on the FE. From reading the thread I see it's being broken up into groups. How many in each group? Our cabin is 9610.

Thanks! :cool1:

We have 6 cabins so far for FE#3:cool1: I think we should maybe close it June 2 which is 4 weeks before cruise or 20 rooms which ever comes first:rotfl2:

WELCOME!!!

Is your DD13 planning on going to the kids clubs the first night? My DD13 is going but of course hates the idea of going alone. I told her the first night is when everyone gets there, meets people and friends form, so she said she would go try it out the first night.

My DD12 will probably be at the club the first night:)

Welcome to all the newbies! For all those concerned about the sold out ship, we were on a sold out Dream within one month of its maiden voyage last year and had some issues with Embarkation and Debarkation which were horrible (although those are now improved from what I have read,) the pools were packed on sea days, and Cabanas was a mob on the first day for lunch. I would say go to Enchanted Garden for lunch that first day, but honestly the food was great and we got a table right away, the problem was with the flow of the restaurant. Everyone was lining up as if one big line for all the stations creating a backup. They actually had CM's stand there and tell everyone not to form a line but to just go directly to the food they wanted- although you felt like you were cutting other people. They had CM's doing this the whole rest of the cruise. From what I read the flow of Cabanas in the Fantasy is better, but we will see! It will be fun regardless I am sure!

We have 6 cabins so far for FE#3:cool1: I think we should maybe close it June 2 which is 4 weeks before cruise or 20 rooms which ever comes first:rotfl2:

That sounds good to me. That will give me a little time to figure out what I'm going to make for everybody and actually do it! :scared1: I've made my FE, so at least that's done!

This is my first time on Disney and, obviously, my first FE. So do we get a specific day that we're supposed to gift each stateroom? Along with ages/gender in each stateroom? Anything else? Just wondering how it all works. Thanks!

That sounds good to me. That will give me a little time to figure out what I'm going to make for everybody and actually do it! :scared1: I've made my FE, so at least that's done!

This is my first time on Disney and, obviously, my first FE. So do we get a specific day that we're supposed to gift each stateroom?Along with ages/gender in each stateroom? Anything elseJust wondering how it all works. Thanks!

You can deliver any time and day you want.
We will be getting a sheet with everybodies names, ages and room number; hopefully late next week.
If you think of any other questions you have ask away.

One more question: We have a check in time of 12:30 just wondering how likely will we be to get a table in the enchanted Garden? Buffets are such a hassle with Kate's allergies.

You can deliver any time and day you want.
We will be getting a sheet with everybodies names, ages and room number; hopefully late next week.
If you think of any other questions you have ask away.

Thank you! I've been looking at FE threads on the forum, and it looks like just about anything goes from simple to extravagant. My husband asked me last night if there was a dollar amount range. I told him it seemed like it was more whatever you felt comfortable making or giving (and whatever you could fit in your suitcase). Is that right? Or is there a range that everybody kind of unspokenly sticks to? From what I've read, it seems like it's just all about the fun of giving and receiving. A very good thing!

Lynda :dance3:

Thank you! I've been looking at FE threads on the forum, and it looks like just about anything goes from simple to extravagant. My husband asked me last night if there was a dollar amount range. I told him it seemed like it was more whatever you felt comfortable making or giving (and whatever you could fit in your suitcase). Is that right? Or is there a range that everybody kind of unspokenly sticks to? From what I've read, it seems like it's just all about the fun of giving and receiving. A very good thing!

Lynda :dance3:

You are correct it is all about the giving - there is no price range what ever you are comfortable with.

Hello! My daughter and I will be on the June 30th sailing of the Fantasy- woohoo! I can't wait. We were assigned late seating. Would anyone be interested in trading early seating for late seating? My daughter goes to bed early so it is going to be really tough with the second seating. I would be happy to pay for a night at Palo as a thank you if anyone would be willing to trade (if that is allowed. I don't want to do anything that is against board rules or anything like that). Please PM me. Here's hoping and praying for some pixie dust!
Thanks so much for any help. Please PM me if you can help.
Looking forward to meeting some of you on June 30th!

Please count me in on the FE! (although I am a little nervous - I don't want to get too stressed about it)

Welcome aboard to the FE's; please don't get stressed out. I don't want anybody to wreck a great vacation over FE's.

I need to know your cabin # and how many participates in your cabin and if you have kids their ages and names.

Any questions please ask.

Hey Scottygirl! It's beautiful here in Michigan today! What area do you live in (if you don't mind me asking)?

srauchbauer here is the info: We have 2 rooms
8146 & 8144

We have:
ME
DH
SSIL
DD 13 Katherine
DD 11 Isabella
DD 10mo Josie

I'm excited. We booked last week with the DVC deal. I have been making plans like crazy.

Hey Scottygirl! It's beautiful here in Michigan today! What area do you live in (if you don't mind me asking)?

srauchbauer here is the info: We have 2 rooms
8146 & 8144

We have:
ME
DH
SSIL
DD 13 Katherine
DD 11 Isabella
DD 10mo Josie

I'm excited. We booked last week with the DVC deal. I have been making plans like crazy.

thanks for the info. One of hte blessings of bookin so close to the sailing date is you are busy planning until it's time to sail.

MammaSnowwhite,

We live in beautiful Rochester! How about you? We leave on June 27 for a couple of days at WDW and fly home to DTW on a noon flight after the cruise. The weather has been beautiful, another great weekend coming up.:cool1:

Scottygirl,

We are in Dexter. We are leaving DTW on friday the 29th & returning Monday the 9th. We are spending a couple of days after the cruise at WDW!

My DD12 will probably be at the club the first night:)

THat is good to know, I will let her know. What is her name? My DD's is Aleks.

Hello! My daughter and I will be on the June 30th sailing of the Fantasy- woohoo! I can't wait. We were assigned late seating. Would anyone be interested in trading early seating for late seating? My daughter goes to bed early so it is going to be really tough with the second seating. I would be happy to pay for a night at Palo as a thank you if anyone would be willing to trade (if that is allowed. I don't want to do anything that is against board rules or anything like that). Please PM me. Here's hoping and praying for some pixie dust!

WELCOME!!! Can't help ya with dining, I sure hope someone can help though. Otherwise hopefully something can be done at port.

This will be my FIRST Disney Cruise! It will be me (43), husband (36), and our little girl (almost 2). She LOVES LOVES LOVES Mickey Mouse. She has met him twice! My husband and I have sailed on Carnival, RCCL, and Princess before but we are beyond excited to be doing the Disney Cruise. Hope to meet up with families with little ones!:::goodvibes

Emilysmom, you can call DCL and ask to be put on the waitlist for first seating for dinner. Hope this helps!

This will be my FIRST Disney Cruise! It will be me (43), husband (36), and our little girl (almost 2). She LOVES LOVES LOVES Mickey Mouse. She has met him twice! My husband and I have sailed on Carnival, RCCL, and Princess before but we are beyond excited to be doing the Disney Cruise. Hope to meet up with families with little ones!:::goodvibes

WELCOME!! There are many families with little ones on this cruise! If you are interested, we also have a Facebook group set up. Also, we will have a DisMeet on embarkation day at 3pm at Vista Cafe on Deck 4-midship. Hope to see you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter