Disney Fantasy Eastern Virgin Islands ~ Jan 2, 2016

OK, now that I have signed my Grandchildren up for the FE group, what comes next? How do I know how many gifts to buy? Do people wrap the gifts? Do the children deliver the gifts to the other children in their group? I'm sure its obvious that this is my first time partaking in a program like this, and I'm not clear at all on how this all works, only that the children really enjoy it and I'm just trying to make sure they get to experience all the fun things that are available on the cruise. :love:[/QUOTE

I looked over the face book link but cannot find out how to sign up for the fish extender. Anyone that has signed up already that can assist please send me the info. Thank you!

Today is the last day to sign up! Please see the pinned post at the top of the Facebook page. The sign up form is "FE List", the first link in the pinned post.

Are you aware that directing others here to other social media sites is not allowed?
This was posted Nov 2014 as a sticky here:
Moving forward there will be a new infraction "Attempting to lure DIS members to post private information on other sites". It will be a 40 point violation.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions) and we expect that those who have already posted such links/offers will remove them.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

No, and I hope the DIS team chooses to embrace social media links in the future or these meeting threads will be left in the dust. Removed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter