Disney Fantasy Eastern Virgin Islands ~ Jan 2, 2016

Hello all. I am wondering how to officially sign up for the fish extenders. I have heard many mixed messages about how to do it and I am getting frustrated! How exactly do I make sure my family is signed up and how? Anyone have any further info? Help please!

Thank you,
Stacey

We just booked this cruise. It will be our first Disney Cruise. It appears a lot of people are looking for the FE list. I am as well. We are super excited.

I haven't been on in a while I just caught up. Both my kids say they can't wait for the cruise once a week! Sometimes they say it on the same day which is funny because my daughter is away at college. Great minds think alike I guess. DS is especially dreaming of eating and more eating!
Looks like we still need someone to coordinate the FE group. Does anyone have experience or the ability to make a spreadsheet?
I've been wondering about the FE group, too. Have you heard anything? I'd really like to get plans started, as it's not something you do in the week before you leave. This is our first cruise and we cannot wait!

Hi, Our family of 3 is sailing on the Disney Fantasy on January 2, 2016. I have always done the gift exchange before. Is someone organizing this? Is there a Facebook page for us yet? Please let me know what to do. I think it's so much fun to be part of the fish extenders exchange and meetups.

We will also be on this cruise - DDs 9 (turning 10 on the cruise) and 8, MiL, FiL, my mom, DH, and me. DH and I sailed on the Disney Magic to Tortola and St. Thomas in 2009, and it was so much fun that we are very excited to go again! This is our fourth Disney cruise and our first time on the Fantasy.

I've been wondering about the FE group, too. Have you heard anything? I'd really like to get plans started, as it's not something you do in the week before you leave. This is our first cruise and we cannot wait!
I am interested in the FE too. Please add me when it is time. I don't know how to start a group. THANKS!!!

Our family will be on the cruise! It is our second disney cruise and we would like to join-in and try to do the fish extenders. Can anyone direct us on how to officially sign up our family to take part in the fun?
See you all in 2016!
Stacey (AKA Matriarch of the adventure) :sail:
I want to join into the FE as well. Let me know if you figure out how to do it... See you in January!!! :-)

Hello all. I am wondering how to officially sign up for the fish extenders. I have heard many mixed messages about how to do it and I am getting frustrated! How exactly do I make sure my family is signed up and how? Anyone have any further info? Help please!

Thank you,
Stacey
Hi Stacey, I'm trying to figure out the same thing. In the past someone just started inviting people to sign into a Facebook page. It is a BLAST. I hope someone will read both of our friends and help us.

We are booked on this cruise & cruising with our friends "PixieDust Junkie"!!! We just cruised on the Dream over NYE and can't wait to have more time on this next cruise! Is anyone coordinating the FE for this cruise? My kids just loved being a part of the FEs on our first cruise!

I'm looking for FE information on this cruise as well!!!

This is our first cruise with our entire extended family (15 of us!) Very excited for our 3 1/2 year old to get immersed in the magic! :D

Thank you,
Stacey
I am looking for this program as well?

**Linked removed**

Last edited:
OK, now that I have signed my Grandchildren up for the FE group, what comes next? How do I know how many gifts to buy? Do people wrap the gifts? Do the children deliver the gifts to the other children in their group? I'm sure its obvious that this is my first time partaking in a program like this, and I'm not clear at all on how this all works, only that the children really enjoy it and I'm just trying to make sure they get to experience all the fun things that are available on the cruise. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter