• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Eastern Virgin Islands ~ Jan 2, 2016

We booked this cruise today and are super excited! This is our 2nd Disney Cruise but we've done Aulani, Disneyland (4 times), Disneyworld (4 times) and Disneyland Paris. We love everything Disney! We will have our DS 12 and 7 and our DD 6. We also have friends traveling on the same cruise with children the same ages as our youngest two. So as we get closer we need to do a role call and organize the FEs. So excited!!!!

We are booked on this cruise & cruising with our friends "PixieDust Junkie"!!! We just cruised on the Dream over NYE and can't wait to have more time on this next cruise! Is anyone coordinating the FE for this cruise? My kids just loved being a part of the FEs on our first cruise!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

My fiance and I just booked our first Disney Cruise on this ship, and it will be our honeymoon! So excited! I have been trying to learn all I can about the ships and fun things to do!

I just read about the fish extenders and I'm still a little lost, but I would love to know more! Anyone have any idea? Has it not started yet for this cruise?

Also, is it OK for 2 adults to participate without children? It seems like a kid centered activity, but I think it looks really fun!

Last edited:

Hello everyone!

My fiance and I just booked our first Disney Cruise on this ship, and it will be our honeymoon! So excited! I have been trying to learn all I can about the ships and fun things to do!

I just read about the fish extenders and I'm still a little lost, but I would love to know more! Anyone have any idea? Has it not started yet for this cruise?

Also, is it OK for 2 adults to participate without children? It seems like a kid centered activity, but I think it looks really fun!

Oooh, congrats!

We were honeymooners on our first Disney Cruise, a year ago. It was wonderful! I'd love to give you some tips/share experiences we had but I can't seem to private message you. (maybe bc your account is new?) If you can PM me, please do! :flower1:

Hello everyone!

I just booked our honeymoon for a Med. cruise on the Magic for Sept 2016! I think I should be more excited for the wedding than the honeymoon, but since the honeymoon is the first thing we've officially booked....

And two adults participating in the FE's is a fun time! We did it on the Magic last week and had a blast!! I especially enjoyed the little bottles of rum which were delivered while we were at Grand Cayman. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me!

This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise there will be a total of 13 of us family and friends. We're also looking into FE how far out will that thread start and what should we know? We didn't know about FE on our first cruise.

Our family will be on the cruise! It is our second disney cruise and we would like to join-in and try to do the fish extenders. Can anyone direct us on how to officially sign up our family to take part in the fun?
See you all in 2016!
Stacey (AKA Matriarch of the adventure) :sail:

Hi Everyone, we just booked this cruise and it is our first cruise! We are so excited! We haven't told our girls yet, DD age 9 and DD age 7, we are hoping to hold out until Christmas. I would love to do the fish extender exchange. I don't know who could set this up?

Kristi

Hi everyone! We are also going to be on our first cruise! DD 6, DS 3, DH, DMIL, DFIL. Very excited. I'm also interested in officially signing up for the Fish Extenders. How do we make that happen? I want to start crafting! :) Hope you're all having a great day!

Hey everyone!!! So excited to join this cruise meet!!! It will be me, dh ds will be 11 and dd 7! We just got off 7 night magic and booked this on board! This will be our 5th cruise!!! We are addicted!!

I haven't been on in a while I just caught up. Both my kids say they can't wait for the cruise once a week! Sometimes they say it on the same day which is funny because my daughter is away at college. Great minds think alike I guess. DS is especially dreaming of eating and more eating!
Looks like we still need someone to coordinate the FE group. Does anyone have experience or the ability to make a spreadsheet?

Hi All,
Just decided to hop aboard, this will round out our Grand Slam. Working on lining up WDW for NYE on our way to port.

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and will complete the cruising on all the ships as we have done Magic, Dream and Wonder. My husband Bill and I, Jean will be cruising once again with or son Mark, his wife Kim and our 2 grandchildren Dylan age 9 and Madison age 5........I don't understand what all of the short forms are for spouses, etc....so maybe someone will explain them to this Grandma.....We have been involved in Fish Extenders on the last 2 cruises and they are fun. Our grandchildren would race back to their door to see if someone had left a gift. Basically the organization involves someone that knows how to do an excel sheet that lists all of the members of the exchange ....... name, age, cabin number and provide their e mail address so that everyone can respond to them (that wishes to take part).....last year we had so many cabins (kids and some not kids) that we had to split it into two Fish Extenders...... it is probably not feasible to have more than 12 cabins on each extender but the same person organized both extenders..I am not crafty so I bought my fish extender (had it made) at Etsy website...... it is beautiful.

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and will complete the cruising on all the ships as we have done Magic, Dream and Wonder. My husband Bill and I, Jean will be cruising once again with or son Mark, his wife Kim and our 2 grandchildren Dylan age 9 and Madison age 5........I don't understand what all of the short forms are for spouses, etc....so maybe someone will explain them to this Grandma.....We have been involved in Fish Extenders on the last 2 cruises and they are fun. Our grandchildren would race back to their door to see if someone had left a gift. Basically the organization involves someone that knows how to do an excel sheet that lists all of the members of the exchange ....... name, age, cabin number and provide their e mail address so that everyone can respond to them (that wishes to take part).....last year we had so many cabins (kids and some not kids) that we had to split it into two Fish Extenders...... it is probably not feasible to have more than 12 cabins on each extender but the same person organized both extenders..I am not crafty so I bought my fish extender (had it made) at Etsy website...... it is beautiful.
Oh,,,,, we will be going on this cruise after spending 5 days at Disney World.

Just booked this cruise last night. It will be our third Disney Cruise - first was a 7 day cruise on the Fantasy, we took the Dream NYE cruise last year, and now this one is booked. DD is 13 and wants to be able to hang out in the Edge one more time! Have I missed an FE list?

We booked this cruise today and are super excited! This is our 2nd Disney Cruise but we've done Aulani, Disneyland (4 times), Disneyworld (4 times) and Disneyland Paris. We love everything Disney! We will have our DS 12 and 7 and our DD 6. We also have friends traveling on the same cruise with children the same ages as our youngest two. So as we get closer we need to do a role call and organize the FEs. So excited!!!!
We are thinking about Aulani in a couple years - how was it?

We are booked on this cruise and can't wait. Went on a 3-night tester cruise on the Dream this past January. Made sure the DS (6) would like cruising before booking a longer cruise and have now spawned a cruise junkie. :love:
Can't wait to have more time to relax and enjoy the ship this time.
:fish:

Is there a Facebook page set up for this cruise? I can't find a link for it.

Does anyone know if there is another thread for this cruise? There doesn't seem to be that many of us, lol. Also, does anyone know if the seas are rougher during this time of year? My youngest gets car sickness very easily and this will be our first cruise. She seems to do well with gravol and the "Sea bands". My husband wants us to drive from Toronto to Orlando so that we can "avoid" any potential storms. He thinks we won't be able to avoid that if we fly, so this road trip then cruise will be a true test for my DD (age 7), lol.

Looking forward to this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter