Disney Fantasy August 13, 2016 Eastern

Hi everyone,
Below is the final FE info. There will be 4 rooms involved. If people want to join later we can discuss if we'll have enough time to craft for the late comers. Thanks and time to start crafting!

PattiBfromNJ
Patti and daughter Teaghan(17)
Stateroom #2056
Celebrating - Patti’s birthday
KDanae
Kristen, Matthew and daughter Kaedence(9)
Stateroom #8008
Mibri
Michelle & Brian
Ethan (11)
Alex (8)
Stateroom #8680

Shari & Eric
Eli (9)
Abby (9)
Stateroom #8678

Hi everyone,
Below is the final FE info. There will be 4 rooms involved. If people want to join later we can discuss if we'll have enough time to craft for the late comers. Thanks and time to start crafting!

PattiBfromNJ
Stateroom #2056
KDanae
Stateroom #8008
Mibri
Michelle & Brian
Ethan (11)
Alex (8)
Stateroom #8680

Shari & Eric
Eli (9)
Abby (9)
Stateroom #8678
Abby is actually 6. (Typo the second time I listed her age).
Sorry!

What is the price range for gifts and how many gifts?
Thanks!

Abby is actually 6. (Typo the second time I listed her age).
Sorry!

What is the price range for gifts and how many gifts?
Thanks!
Ok. This is the first I've participated in an FE so whatever you guys want to do is fine.

Hi Everyone,

Can't believe July is almost here....and the countdown is on....On the last cruise we were on, we managed to connect a couple of the similar aged kids as pen pals prior to the cruise (via parent's email)......My kids - Michelle (DD 13 almost 14) and Samuel (DS 11) would be interested in connecting with similarly aged kids early August prior to the cruise (They are away at camp in July).....
The other option is to plan some sort of a meet up of families on the first days on the boat.....
Let me know if there are any takers!
Thanks,
Nathalie

Hi everyone,

PattiBfromNJ
Stateroom #2056
KDanae
Stateroom #8008
Mibri
Michelle & Brian
Ethan (11)
Alex (8)
Stateroom #8680

Shari & Eric
Eli (9)
Abby (9)
Stateroom #8678

Is it too late to add 2 more rooms for the FE? We just booked our cruise a few days ago and would love to participate. We have 2 rooms, 8 people.

Is it too late to add 2 more rooms for the FE? We just booked our cruise a few days ago and would love to participate. We have 2 rooms, 8 people.
Can you check out the group on Facebook? They have a latecomers FE group going.

Found it, thank you. I requested to join. I could not find it earlier and I tried a lot of different searches. As soon as I get accepted, I will find the post. Thanks for your help.

Thank you again KDanae, I am on the facebook page now and found the late comers group. :)

This is our first Disney cruise and are interested in getting into a Fish Extender group. Could someone please help me with what I need to do to get us registered for this activity? Thanks so much!

Okay thank you for letting me know :goodvibes

I can start a document if people want to do the FE and I will keep it updated and post screen shoots in here periodically if anyone is interested in that??

Last edited:
Hey Everyone! only 114 days!!! :beach:

So I know no one has officially started the FE List, so I went ahead and made one! I was thinking cut off date about 45 days out to give people enough time to get stuff if that's too soon or too late I can change that! Also if you want to join in on the fun please provide the following you can post it or PM me and then I will post the list once a month or so depending on additions so everyone has an idea of where we are at. Also I wanted to see if anyone is interested in mixology I have done that as a past group meet and it was great fun so let me know! So what I need is:
  • Name(s) and how many people crusing
  • Children ages
  • Celebrating anything?
  • Stateroom #
  • Interested in mixology?
  • would you like a small group of 10 or a group of 20?
So that's all for now, can't wait to set sail I can hear the Fantasy calling! :sail:

Melissa :wave2:
[/

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm volunteering myself to take over the FE. I sent a few PM to the original organizer but I didn't get any response. I have the 2 other rooms that responded to her original message on this thread but I'm not sure if anyone sent her a PM. If you would like to be a part of the FE please reply to this message or send me a PM. I'm thinking a cut off of Saturday? (June 25th) That will give us time to start crafting! Thanks!!

Name(s) and how many people cruising
  • Children ages
  • Celebrating anything?
  • Stateroom #
  • would you like a small group of 10 or a group of 20?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter