• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy April 2, 2016 7D Western

So glad we booked this date on openning day the prices have gone up especially since the Star Wars announcement. I know its really early days but I am so excited and really starting to plan now (it keeps me going through those dark, miserable , long days at work) lol. When do you think we will start the FE group or has this already been done and I've missed it? On our last cruise the English chocolate we put in our FEs was a real hit and we have even shipped some over to friends we are still in touch with. Our boys think that we are trying to save for our holiday but won't know until the morning we wake them up to go, this will be there fourth trip to WDW and 2nd cruise.

Good Morning All,
Booked this cruise last week and just now found a discussion board; Yay!! This is our FIRST Disney cruise. We are very excited and can hardly contain ourselves (surprise for the kids).

We are from Georgia with the last dinner seating. Our children as follows:

Ages at time of cruise:
DH (36)
DW (36)
DD (10)
DD (8)
DS (4)

Interested in joining a FE Group but definitely have questions about and looking forward to it.

I'm so excited there is a link now for the cruisers on the Fantasy for April 2, 2016 :beach:

This will be our family's first Disney cruise ever and we are all so excited :good vibes

Scott (DH)
Tracy (DW)
Cole (DS, who will turn 14 on March 31st just before the cruise, while we are in WDW)
Julia (DD, 10)

We live in Holland, Michigan

We have a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah, #6572

We have the Main dinner seating time

And we will be celebrating the end of our credit card debt!! We have been at it since August 2011 and we have just over a year and a half left party:

Looking forward to meeting new people and as my daughter said, "I can't wait to make friends from other places."
Morning,
New to Disney Cruise; first timers so I'm learning a lot still. But I too have a daughter that will be 10 on the cruise and another daughter that will be 8. We are also on Deck 6. Looking forward to it

We just took our first cruise in October and have had Disney Cruise Brain ever since! We celebrated my DH's 50th birthday and we were going to plan one for mine in 2017 - BUT I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!! So we'll celebrate our 21st anniversary which is the week before.

John
Susan
DD Marina will be 13
DD Olivia will be 10.

We'll be in room 12018.
We're from South Lyon, MI.
Good Morning,
We are from GA; and I too have a DD that will be 10 on the cruise and another DD that will be 8; looking forward to it.

Hi all! We just booked this cruise yesterday, actually moved it to this date. We originally did a on-board booking back on the Dream in May 2013 with the hopes of moving to a 2015 date, we picked Thanksgiving of 2015, but bailed on that date yesterday, the Spring Break time works better for us.

When we moved it to this date, we lost all of our DCL on board booking perks, but the good news is, we still came out almost $450 cheaper for the same ship and same room type, the holiday cruises are sooooo expensive.

We are super excited, except our kids still think we are going this year....:rolleyes1 We are going to let them know in a few months that we changed the dates... longer wait so they will be a little bummed.

We are from Atlanta Georgia

Jim and Ambar (44) Giselle (14) and Alex (11)

Deck 7 room 7188, last room before the back of the ship, we like being in the aft.:cool1:
Good Morning,
We are first timers and also from Georgia; about hour north of Atlanta. Looking forward to learning a lot via this group.

We (family of three adults) will be on this cruise. Our son Allen is wheelchair bound but this will be our 8th DCL cruise(3rd time on Fantasy) we would love to be on a FE list

Hi all! My wife, daughter (will be a little over 2 on the cruise), and I are all coming aboard. I'm organizing the "Unofficial Star Wars Cruise" to also be on this sailing so you may see a lot of Star Wars fans running about and getting a little too excited on the Star Wars day at sea.

we haven't heard fom anyone. are we on the FE?
Our first time and I'm also a little unsure if we are apart of the FE group or not, and the amount of people/ages involved, etc. But I just keep telling myself that maybe its to early to know; however I would like to know sooner than later so I can start planning and preparing as oppose to waiting to the last minute with coming up with gift ideas and the expense of it. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Hi everyone! We took our first cruise aboard the Fantasy in January 2015 and got suckered into booking our next one before disembarking in order to take advantage of the discount. But then they announced the Star Wars dates and we were glad we did! I'm looking very forward to participating in the FE gifts again. My daughters LOVED participating in FE gift giving last time.

We are:
Aaron & Tina
Skylar (11)
Alyssa (10)
Lauryn (8)

We'll be in stateroom 10110.

Last edited:
Hi all -- I booked our first Disney Cruise as soon as I saw that there was a Star Wars day at sea. We are a family of 4 --all adults -- but kids at heart. My son age 26 is a huge Star Wars fan. Looking forward to meeting fellow Disney fans !! Just found disboards today- hoping to get some good tips and info to make our trip more magical.

Hello All
This is our 8th cruise and we are a family of 5
DW Alycia (38)
DD Paige (11)
DS Austin (7)
DD Avery (14m)
And me Mike(40)
Ages Posted are at time of sailing. We have done the FE on all of our cruises and very interested in participating.
We are from Albuquerque, NM
State room 7610

Hi. We are a family of 4 from Scotland & this will be our 1st Disney Cruise.
We have 2 children age 13 & 9.
We are all very excited to be traveling to Florida & cruising on the Fantasty.
I'm hoping to get as much advice as possible from all my fellow cruisers as we've never cruised before.
Q- we are flying to Orlando on the 1st Apr, should we stay at airport overnight & get the Disney transfer bus or should we go to cocoa beach & have a night there & get a private transfer on the 1st? Thx.

Hi everyone! We're so excited for our cruise! We've been on multiple cruises, some with the kiddos, some alone, but this is our first DCL! We love WDW, so we know this will be awesome! :)
There will only be 4 of us this trip, our oldest starts college & her spring break isn't at the same time as our younger kids.
DW Suzanne
DH Ahmad
DD Kelcie, 13
DS Carson, 5

We're in 12502 & we're from Grand Blanc, MI. :earsboy:

Hi. We are a family of 4 from Scotland & this will be our 1st Disney Cruise.
We have 2 children age 13 & 9.
We are all very excited to be traveling to Florida & cruising on the Fantasty.
I'm hoping to get as much advice as possible from all my fellow cruisers as we've never cruised before.
Q- we are flying to Orlando on the 1st Apr, should we stay at airport overnight & get the Disney transfer bus or should we go to cocoa beach & have a night there & get a private transfer on the 1st? Thx.

Hi! As far as staying the night people go either way. We haven't flown in the night before on previous cruises, but we are this time. I'm setting up a private transfer from MCO to our hotel near the Port. A lot of them have free or cheap shuttles to the port. I know a lot of people stay at the Hyatt at the airport & then take DCL transport to the port in the morning.

HI Everyone-

This will be our 8th Disney cruise.. :) Super excited..

Our Party:
Christine (me)
David (husband)
William (son, will be 11)
Charlie (daughter, will be 9)
Katie (daughter, will be 5).

Excited to get to know everyone! :)

Hi everyone!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and Fish Extender discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS) and way before social media was even a thing.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in!

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started!
5zfzWEYlzB2umn_pGBgH3pjISS2XHb6TBpYCm_sMwCDe23EObnlCRqD-nLyVn82w-JVZg9W0ZStzteVrj1p0STUsQcGuZwgJOL34gO7F2OqWvZUrFMQbGUpvxkGg7MZ0XahnRyA

Hi everyone! We're so excited for our cruise! We've been on multiple cruises, some with the kiddos, some alone, but this is our first DCL! We love WDW, so we know this will be awesome! :)
There will only be 4 of us this trip, our oldest starts college & her spring break isn't at the same time as our younger kids.
DW Suzanne
DH Ahmad
DD Kelcie, 13
DS Carson, 5

We're in 12502 & we're from Grand Blanc, MI. :earsboy:
Gosh, just down the road from us AND just down the hall. South Lyon, MI and 12018.

Hey Everyone !
So excited for this cruise. Our family is from Fishers, IN. We coordinate the Indy Disney Meet every year and I'm a blogger for the DIS. We can't wait for the Star Wars Day at Sea !
Me - ADP or Aaron
DW - Kim
DD - Anna - Celebrating her 16th Birthday onboard.
See you onboard.

First-time Disney Cruisers

-Husband- Ethan
-Wife- Debra
-6 yr old- Abigail
-3 yr old twins- Grace and Greta
- both grandmothers

From SF Bay Area

Staterooms 7192 and 7194

Early Dinning

We want to be added to FE list

Looking forward to this adventure.::MinnieMo::MickeyMo:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter