• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy 3 Night -- 2 days at Castaway Cay -- May 17, 2017 added

Awesome thanks! This makes total sense now, we had cabin 8146 on the Fantasy in October and we faced the side where passengers get on and off the ship at CC.

We have cabin 8146 for this cruise! Did you like that room? I'm a little worried about being Aft on the Fantasy, as we always book midship. I've heard the aft has lots of vibration when they go fast.

We have cabin 8146 for this cruise! Did you like that room? I'm a little worried about being Aft on the Fantasy, as we always book midship. I've heard the aft has lots of vibration when they go fast.
If you look at the deck plan, 8146 is not all the way aft... in fact it's closer to midship. We didn't have any issues with this stateroom and overall loved the location.
Once or twice when we went down for the night I felt a very mild "buzzing" like vibrations when my head first hit the pillow, it was so faint that once I sat up I didn't feel it anymore. My husband never felt it? They were hardly noticeable.

If you look at the deck plan, 8146 is not all the way aft... in fact it's closer to midship. We didn't have any issues with this stateroom and overall loved the location.
Once or twice when we went down for the night I felt a very mild "buzzing" like vibrations when my head first hit the pillow, it was so faint that once I sat up I didn't feel it anymore. My husband never felt it? They were hardly noticeable.

Thank you! I was concerned since sometimes the aft has vibration on the Fantasy. Mostly in the very aft, I've noticed it in Animator's and Palo.

Thank you! I was concerned since sometimes the aft has vibration on the Fantasy. Mostly in the very aft, I've noticed it in Animator's and Palo.

Well I hope there won't be any significant vibration issues, we didn't have any. Loved the size of this cabin and its proximity to the laundry room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter