Disney Fan on Facebook?

No, that was my sister that likes See's peanut brittle. My family can't get enough of Disneyland peanut brittle! :yay: Of course I love the See's Candy, but one of my favorites has always been their chocolate suckers. :)

Lego doesn't seem to have a page. I just looked. There are some fan pages, on seems to be affilitated with LUGNET- the Lego Users Group- a site I used to visit alot.

I tried looking for Disneyland Hotel too but the picture sure wasn't it. Must be in some other country.

Alright I made it through this thread and am now the fan of or group member of another few disney pages.

I just added Disney Gift Card to that big list above as well. They have their own FB page. But I think I have joined other pages recently that I forgot to add here. Hmmm...what were they?

I think I joined Mouse Junkies over on FB - I know I received an invitation to join so I probably did. But there's something else too, and I have forgotten it. I must check the FB groups list on my page and see what I joined!

I must say - two of my favorite Disney-related pages that I belong to on Facebook are Disney By the Numbers and DisneyFoodBlog.

Disney By the Numbers just has little interesting facts and figures about familiar Disney things (and it could be DLR or WDW). It's really cool.

And the DisneyFoodBlog - well, who doesn't like to look at photos of Disney food from the parks?

I have begun to add links to my above list of Disney or Disney-related Facebook pages, as well as indicate which ones are official Disney FB pages. There are too many of them to do all at once, but I am doing a few at a time. Hopefully that will make it a little easier for folks to go directly to the Disney pages or groups on Facebook and "Like" them (or become a Fan). I will keep adding more links as I have time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter