Disney fairytale designers collection (already sold out on disney store.com?!?!)

disneydude365

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
ok so i know the snow white set was realized a couple days ago i went online to look at it only to not find it has it already sold out?!

i did find a sections for the collection but all it had was mugs and journals withe artwork from each set
i really want to get the peter and hook set but now I'm like what are the chances of getting one?
should i just try and go to the disney store closest to me (over 2 hours away) and risk them being sold out when i got there, or do you think there is a shot for the disney store.com i know there is a release date for the store and the online store just didn't expect them to go so fast (wonder if snow white ever made it to the online store at all)

if anyone has any thoughts, or even info on the series please share!

They've been selling out fast online. I would call the store and see if they have them before driving 2 hours. My local store said they didn't get any in. I really like the pins but doubt I'll ever get them.

Is there any difference between the ones released at D23 and the ones being released in the stores and online?

If you are ever looking for a specific item, you can call ANY Disney store in the US and they will tell you if they have it, and you can purchase it over the phone and pay to have it shipped to you. Even a Disney outlet.

When I was a CM, we had, on average, 5 calls a week from people all over the country...usually parents looking for costumes and costume accessories.

Good luck!

That's really good advice I might try that wish I had known that earlier lol scared I might not get this lol
If you are ever looking for a specific item, you can call ANY Disney store in the US and they will tell you if they have it, and you can purchase it over the phone and pay to have it shipped to you. Even a Disney outlet.

When I was a CM, we had, on average, 5 calls a week from people all over the country...usually parents looking for costumes and costume accessories.

Good luck!

I saw the sets two days ago at the Disney Store in Florida mall, they had quite a few. I would suggest calling them and arranging your purchase through them.

I called a few stores and these are limited release and each set the release date is staggered
I asked if they had aby which they did in store but they had names drawn to see who could purchase and had to give name in person
The drawing was around 1pm today
I've gotta stay up till 3am my time for when it's officially released on the website now

:) well i got one in my cart and have checked out! now I'm just praying that my order dosnet become unavailable as I've had happen from other sites and receive the were sorry email your tine is unfortunately out of stock..

so please keep fingers crossed lol
i stayed up till 3 am constantly checking the 3:16 it appeared! really hope i get this!

Last edited:
Funnily enough, I was on YouTube this evening and fell into one of those weird vortexes and wound up watching
a video of a 30 year old man on a shopping mission to expand his toy collection, including the Hook & Peter set which, as OP said, they had a draw for. In the end his store had enough for everyone, so if you do miss out it certainly could be worthwhile calling around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter