Disney Electronics at Target

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
has anyone seen the new Disney electronics at Target?? DH and i were there last night and they had the most adorable tv!! i'm not sure what size tv it was but it was in the colors of Mickey Mouse. the speakers sat on top of the tv and were Mickey's ears!! and the volume controls and such were a little Mickey head! and when you adjusted the volume, a small Donald Duck appeared on the screen and if it went louder, you saw his footprints and when you turned it down, his footprints disappeared. there was also a DVD player, alarm clock, cordless phone, cd player, and a boom box to match. i tried to find pictures online, but couldn't find any...i think the TV was roughly about $120 and the DVD player was about $99 or so...they also had some princess themed stuff, but no tv or dvd players...

I WANT THIS STUFF!!!!!!

I've seen it all too at our Target. My DH gently reminded me that a 13 inch TV is too small for us and we already have an alarm clock & DVD player... *sigh* I guess I'll just have to play with it when I am at Target :teeth:

My mom just saw them at Target yesterday. She called to tell me about the t.v.

There are pics of the products at Circuit City
There's also the Princess colors and the Adventure (Buzz Lightyear) colors available :)

I have had the Mickey TV for awhile.
We bought it at Circuit City, mostly because of their low price guarantee.
Only the next day I found out a nearby SuperTarget was selling them for $10 less.:rolleyes:
So off I trotted back to CC and easily got a refund of the difference, plus 10% of the difference. (Just over $11 refunded.)
I paid for the styling, without a doubt. ;) I am very happy with it. But we could have bought an Apex for quite a bit less. (13" color TV)
It's nice the remote is bright orange and yellow. A lot harder to misplace than those small black remotes. :jester:
The DVD player comes with two remotes. One for adults and a very basic simple one for kids. I think that is a good idea. (We only bought the TV.)
The TV is made by Memorex.
We hooked up an extra DVD player we already had. DH was disappointed the TV is not in stereo.
I just wanted this TV to replace an old one (still working) that we had already in the computer room.
The ears are speakers, but are optional. If the speaker ears are removed, the sound comes from two bottom, smaller speakers.

thanks for the link!! i love these...and i want them!!! but it'll have to wait...*sigh*...i told my DH that we'll have to buy them all...that way in the future, if we have a boy, we'll have the mickey theme and if we have a girl, well of course she'll have to have a princess theme...:teeth:

We bought the alarmclock/radio for the baby's room since we needed a clock in there. The nursery is bright colors so the clock is perfect! DH really wants to get the tv...says we can just save it until our baby is old enough. LOL!

Brandie, they have the same ones at Sears for the same price.:) My kids and my SO wonder how long it'll be before I break down to buy all the Mickey stuff.:teeth: I want the tv, the dvd, the alarm clock, the 2 way radios, the telephone, and the cd player.:teeth:

Originally posted by PandyPaws
There are pics of the products at Circuit City
There's also the Princess colors and the Adventure (Buzz Lightyear) colors available :)

Now if there was Zurg colors available...........

I saw them last week. Love it but are goig to wait for the prices to come down a little.........bargain shopper here and never pay full price if I don't have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter