• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney ears

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Brother in law and girlfriend are meeting us for first Disney trip and they are coming over from Germany. We would like to get them some ears to give them but don’t want to spend Disney prices. Tons of ears online but we don’t want something that will break. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Brother in law and girlfriend are meeting us for first Disney trip and they are coming over from Germany. We would like to get them some ears to give them but don’t want to spend Disney prices. Tons of ears online but we don’t want something that will break. Any suggestions? Thank you!
The outlets are having great sales right now, if you have any near you. I was just at one & got 7 things for $88, incl outrageous CA taxes, after the sale & credit card discounts -- shirts, ornaments, jammies, etc. They had some ears on sale, too.

The outlets are having great sales right now, if you have any near you. I was just at one & got 7 things for $88, incl outrageous CA taxes, after the sale & credit card discounts -- shirts, ornaments, jammies, etc. They had some ears on sale, too.
No outlets near me. Sounds like some great finds!!

If you have any Burlingtons (formerly Burlington Coat Factory) near you, you can check there for Disney Parks ears. They’ve been getting Disney Parks merchandise (ears, pins, clothes, purses, mugs, dishes, toys) for the last few years and often have ears, which are usually in the $5-10 range, depending on the style. But it can be completely hit or miss- they’ll get nothing new for months and then suddenly get a bunch of ears in, so no guarantee but can’t hurt to check if you have one.

I bought several at Walmart that were good quality for around $7, I've also used Amazon with good results and an online store called Bargain Bows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter