Disney Early Morning Magic - Details & Prices

Still no word on dates? I wonder why it was announced without dates. The dates for the DAH came out right away.

I didn't read through all the responses, but this is my theory on what they're doing (besides trying to make more money, ha!). With the survey question circulating recently about adding a $15 per night resort fee, which would include EMHs, magical express, resort transportation, magic bands...you know, all the things that are currently free as part of staying on property? If this resort fee ends up becoming reality, well, now Disney has just put a quantifiable price on what exactly EMHs are worth for guests not staying on property. They can now say, hey, as part of staying on property, this $15 per night resort fee includes EMHs which on other days, guests are paying hundreds of dollars for. What a bargain! Then they're hoping most people forget that this was a free perk offered previously to get you to stay on property. Super sneaky, and Disney makes tons of money either way. Ugh. Again, my theory only...

Still no word on dates? I wonder why it was announced without dates. The dates for the DAH came out right away.

They may have decided to pull this one, for now. If you go look for it on the Disney website, it's nowhere to be found. In fact, if you google it, you only get the DIS and a couple other blog sites talking about it.

It wasn't actually "announced." It showed up for a few hours on the website and then vanished.

Zombie-Thread-Walk450.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter