disney dream

:laughing:....how'd you do that? Some of us wouldn't have a clue how to change a title

You can edit your own posts...to change the title, you have to click on the "go advanced" button.

just thought I would "hide" the thread before I ended up with points...:guilty:

And BTW, we love coming through your town on the way to Destin!!! Love it, love it!:thumbsup2

We're lifelong Pensacola residents, but we usually spend a week each year in Destin. The water is almost always beautiful there...but the place has gotten so busy. I find myself asking "where did all these people come from, and where are they going?" We actually prefer the much more laid back atmosphere found at Pensacola Beach, primarily down at Fort Pickens/Gulf Islands National Seashore...so peaceful with nary a condo in sight. Hope you have a great trip.

:thumbsup2

awww..:thumbsup2 thanks! Looking forward to our 1st Disney Cruise in October! Counting down the days!!

We actually 'tried out' Gulf Shores in Oct due to Destin's crowds, and I loved it! So basically, we just love the panhandle area! And we loved Pensacola too, though only there to see the museum!!

Thanks for the tips, still learning my way after all these years! Glad you didn't get 'demerits':goodvibes

I've changed the title and text of my original post...after much thought, self-examination, counseling, waterboard torture, and being forced to listen to Taylor Swift sing "live"...and do admit that I can see how some may have taken offense.

None was meant. If you were offended, I'm sorry.

If you have absolutely no sense of humor, stop reading here.

Awww... I liked it. But I'm a smart*ss.

In closing: Does anyone know if you can smoke Mickey Bars in room 12XX on the verandah which we hope will be the on side we can see fireworks and castaway cay since we're not getting off the boat so we can swim in the olympic size adult pool and guard our door magnets and FE's from packs of wild, sweating teenagers who are roaming the ship out of control, i hope our magnets stick to our concierge doors, does anyone know, and should we go eastern or western or southern or northern, and exactly what time to the second do we need to get to PC, and can someone take a high def video of MY actual room, and not a room just like "mine" since "mine" is uniquely special and no one will be staying in it between now and our 2014 cruise we've booked, and will i die if i ride the aqua duck...and finally beware of the mickey waffles and pancakes!

Any resemblance to any person/circumstance/question/activity living or dead is purely unintentional.
:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

On the TAGS cruise, will we just yell what we need more of toward the kitchen?

BREAD!!!!

TATERS!!!

MEAT!!!!

I've changed the title and text of my original post...after much thought, self-examination, counseling, waterboard torture, and being forced to listen to Taylor Swift sing "live"...and do admit that I can see how some may have taken offense.

In closing: Does anyone know if you can smoke Mickey Bars in room 12XX on the verandah which we hope will be the on side we can see fireworks and castaway cay since we're not getting off the boat so we can swim in the olympic size adult pool and guard our door magnets and FE's from packs of wild, sweating teenagers who are roaming the ship out of control, i hope our magnets stick to our concierge doors, does anyone know, and should we go eastern or western or southern or northern, and exactly what time to the second do we need to get to PC, and can someone take a high def video of MY actual room, and not a room just like "mine" since "mine" is uniquely special and no one will be staying in it between now and our 2014 cruise we've booked, and will i die if i ride the aqua duck...and finally beware of the mickey waffles and pancakes!

Any resemblance to any person/circumstance/question/activity living or dead is purely unintentional.

Best. Thread. Ever. :upsidedow

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Best ev-aaaahhh!!!!! Thank you for the laughs! :lmao::joker:

BTW, can you tell me what time I can get into my room? :rotfl:

Best ev-aaaahhh!!!!! Thank you for the laughs! :lmao::joker:

BTW, can you tell me what time I can get into my room? :rotfl:

This is what I "gleaned" from the boards...if you are like Rose, PLATINUM :worship: (trumpets sound, confetti falls, red carpet rolled out so you don't have to walk on the same ground as the commoners, You get to enter whenever you want to...they'll even fly you out on a luxury helicopter to meet the ship. You get a 12 course welcome aboard brunch at Palo, complete with cheese tray and mickey bars you don't have to pay for. They also get first dibs on sticking their feet in the adult pool/bathtub.

If you're stowage (like Jack) once they begin pulling in the ramp, you have 10 minutes to scramble up the side of the ship on rope ladders before they push off. You'll then be treated to a buffet dinner of mickey waffles and pancakes while some slick used car salesman pressure you to buy expensive-overpriced "art". This will be held where the walking track goes through the front of the ship (the place you can see the anchor chains). The cast members waving you off give you a big one-finger mickey salute instead of a wave.

As for the rest of us, the time you can enter your room is chosen by lottery, based on how many DCL vs RCCL discussions you've participated in since the inception of DCL. If you were pro DCL, you'll be able to enter your room before the RCCL demonic cult members. You also get to choose what item you'll use to "claim" your chair on CC...towel or copy of O Magazine, even if you're not leaving the boat.

PS: PLATINUM (da, da, dada...) patrons can bump you out of your room the night of the fireworks so they can watch them from your (theirs now) balcony. This also applies to parking at CC. They can also choose if smoking is allowed on all verandah on their side of their ship.

You will have to decide if you'll come in a day early, then decide where to stay, they how to get to the boat from where you're staying...wish there was somewhere you could get answers to questions such as these...oh well :confused3

again...I can't personally account for any of the above...just relaying what I heard from the guy delivering j-b weld and bondo to the guy fixing the hole in the back of the Dream from when it SLAMMED into the other ship at PC the other day. :rolleyes1

again...I can't personally account for any of the above...just relaying what I heard from the guy delivering j-b weld and bondo to the guy fixing the hole in the back of the Dream from when it SLAMMED into the other ship at PC the other day. :rolleyes1

Oh thank GOODNESS you reminded me!!! I've now added bondo to my packing list, just in case I get the verandah that was hit... gotta be prepared to seal up any cracks between mine and the next in case they're smokers! :rotfl:

This is what I "gleaned" from the boards...if you are like Rose, PLATINUM :worship: (trumpets sound, confetti falls, red carpet rolled out so you don't have to walk on the same ground as the commoners, You get to enter whenever you want to...they'll even fly you out on a luxury helicopter to meet the ship. You get a 12 course welcome aboard brunch at Palo, complete with cheese tray and mickey bars you don't have to pay for. They also get first dibs on sticking their feet in the adult pool/bathtub.

If you're stowage (like Jack) once they begin pulling in the ramp, you have 10 minutes to scramble up the side of the ship on rope ladders before they push off. You'll then be treated to a buffet dinner of mickey waffles and pancakes while some slick used car salesman pressure you to buy expensive-overpriced "art". This will be held where the walking track goes through the front of the ship (the place you can see the anchor chains). The cast members waving you off give you a big one-finger mickey salute instead of a wave.

As for the rest of us, the time you can enter your room is chosen by lottery, based on how many DCL vs RCCL discussions you've participated in since the inception of DCL. If you were pro DCL, you'll be able to enter your room before the RCCL demonic cult members. You also get to choose what item you'll use to "claim" your chair on CC...towel or copy of O Magazine, even if you're not leaving the boat.

PS: PLATINUM (da, da, dada...) patrons can bump you out of your room the night of the fireworks so they can watch them from your (theirs now) balcony. This also applies to parking at CC. They can also choose if smoking is allowed on all verandah on their side of their ship.

You will have to decide if you'll come in a day early, then decide where to stay, they how to get to the boat from where you're staying...wish there was somewhere you could get answers to questions such as these...oh well :confused3

Please tell me you will be performing live in the D lounge or something, I'd go see you ... I'll check the Navigator.

Thank you for some much needed humor on here - life is short, laugh a little

Please tell me you will be performing live in the D lounge or something, I'd go see you ... I'll check the Navigator.

Thank you for some much needed humor on here - life is short, laugh a little

I'm actually a lot more boring in person...:bored:

I may have to stand in the corner for this: posting a link to a closed thread, but here is a link to a thread I started a few years ago (which got closed down because, much like this one, one person got their feelings hurt and must have complained to the mods, but here goes anyway...presenting the classic:

"Can we fish from the side of the Magical Disney Boat?"

been awhile since I got demerits...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1746673

If you folks don't hear from me again, you'll know why...

Thank you for the much needed laugh! After sick kids and bursting water pipes in my house, it makes the week seem just a little better! Used to be this :mad: but getting to this:)

Wow, I can tell it's Monday! I feel your pain and I'm a cruise newbie :) although an old pro at WDW. I think some people, through their inborn sense of entitlement, (;)) feel that they should not have to search, it takes time and effort to go through all those threads! So much easier to put the question out there and get instant gratification (or instant flaming!) thankfully, even though this is our first cruise, we have enough sense to book DCL, can use search, and any dumb questions I ask can be attributed to "it's a new ship, it MIGHT BE DIFFERENT!" Thanks guys for all of your help so far, I'll go read my DCL Passporter!

That's the spirit! :lmao:

:woohoo:oh my gosh!:lmao: I am sitting here with tears literally rolling down my face. My stomach hurts from laughing :worship:

(now I have to read pages two thru the end)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter